Bills sign FA RB

Isn't Chris Douglas the guy that got popped by a DB the other day and injured? Wonder if that had something to do with it. If so, too bad for the guy.

Dotson gets cut, we sign a D-Line guy. Douglas gets cut, we sign a RB. No safety yet? Must be on the way. I don't see much in this guy Zach Brown though. He runs a 4.77 40. That's kind of slow. I wonder what they see in him because it's probably not speed.

Dotson gets cut, we sign a D-Line guy. Douglas gets cut, we sign a RB. No safety yet? Must be on the way. I don't see much in this guy Zach Brown though. He runs a 4.77 40. That's kind of slow. I wonder what they see in him because it's probably not speed.

If they add a safety it will be after teams make final cuts. They will be looking at a veteran.

PTR

Jerry Rice and Emmitt Smith ran around a 4.6 and 4.7. Boy I'm glad the Bills never drafted those guys. :thumbsup:

Those guys were also rare talents that didn't need speed. Most NFL players need a faster speed than that to succeed.

Doesn't mean he can't be a tough runner between the tackles and have good vision. The guy is training camp fodder, but speed isn't everything.