This woman is so fat....

Just Jack

this upsets me. Sorry if I offend anyone but she is not plus size. She is 6'2" and a a size 16. Yeah...but she is not fat. This gives every narwhale the excuse that she is not out of shape. You do not have to be a size 00 to be beautiful but I would bet 99% of women that are a size 17 are overweight.

this upsets me. Sorry if I offend anyone but she is not plus size. She is 6'2" and a a size 16. Yeah...but she is not fat. This gives every narwhale the excuse that she is not out of shape. You do not have to be a size 00 to be beautiful but I would bet 99% of women that are a size 17 are overweight.

To this, I respond....

Plus Size Models, and she doesn't even look like one, never have a double chin or any other facial fat, it seems. Like most people of the same weight would.

As jboyst pointed out, it's because she's 6 feet tall. "Plus size" isn't quite accurate. Most women who are at her weight are significantly shorter.

As jboyst pointed out, it's because she's 6 feet tall. "Plus size" isn't quite accurate. Most women who are at her weight are significantly shorter.

The push now is that curves are beautiful, women like her and Kate Upton are supposed to be Curvey bigger women. They're not. They are not plus size or overweight and them being 6' and a size 14 is nothing especially with a flat stomach and no love handles. It just let's fatties think they are normal and just because Marilyn Monroe was a size 14 doesn't mean crap. A size14 years ago is about an 6-8 now. America isn't just getting dumber its getting fatter.

This.

The modeling industry can pat itself on the back all they want but there is nothing 'plus size' about those hotties. There's a big difference between a 6' 3" size 16 who is in great shape and the 5' 2" size 16 in terrible shape you see walking down every block. And for every one of the former, there are about 1,000 of the later.

This.

The modeling industry can pat itself on the back all they want but there is nothing 'plus size' about those hotties. There's a big difference between a 6' 3" size 16 who is in great shape and the 5' 2" size 16 in terrible shape you see walking down every block. And for every one of the former, there are about 1,000 of the later.

But they're thick in all the right places. They are big beautiful women. They have a large chest and big booty.

Im tired of all this and I might be beating a drum on this until I break it but my god we are a sick society to think its healthy that we are 20 lbs overweight.

- When did you decide you wanted to be a model?

-"Well I guess it all started the first time I went through the second grade. I caught my reflection in a spoon while I was eating my cereal, and I remember thinking 'wow, you're ridiculously good looking, maybe you could do that for a career'."

The push now is that curves are beautiful, women like her and Kate Upton are supposed to be Curvey bigger women. They're not. They are not plus size or overweight and them being 6' and a size 14 is nothing especially with a flat stomach and no love handles. It just let's fatties think they are normal and just because Marilyn Monroe was a size 14 doesn't mean crap. A size14 years ago is about an 6-8 now. America isn't just getting dumber its getting fatter.

Do you sell womans dress's or something? I would not know a 2 from a 14, but I think 14 is bigger. Whats that in cubic inches?

This.

Not that I'm trying to take anything away from this woman, but I do wonder what the non airbrushed picture looks like. The plus size label does sound incredibly stupid here.