Jerry Garcia would have been 70 today

The Poojer

The SF Giants are giving away Jerry Garcia Bobbleheads at tonight's game.

We got those last year on his birthday. They also handed out kazoos so we could "play" the Star Spangled Banner along with Bob Weir and Phil Lesh. It was pretty cool, they did bits of Jerry on the jumbo screen in between innings. We lasted all of 4 innings seeing it was so freaking cold. Ah, summer in SF.

We still have our two bobbleheads and they're probably worth something. When we opened them up my wife said they were anotomically correct. She said "not his crotch you goof, his missing finger!"

Edited by Chef Jim

We got those last year on his birthday. They also handed out kazoos so we could "play" the Star Spangled Banner along with Bob Weir and Phil Lesh. It was pretty cool, the did bits of Jerry on the jumbo screen in between innings. We lasted all of 4 innings seeing it was so freaking cold. Ah, summer in SF.

We still have our two bobbleheads and they're probably worth something. When we opened them up my wife said they were anotomically correct. She said "not his crotch you goof, is missing finger!"

Sam Clemens: TRUTH.

The other stuff makes me think your family life could be fodder for the next "Raymond". Mine that.