What non Bills storys.

For me, the whole fascinating chess game we have had at the QB spot on other teams. I am really looking forward to see-

How Luck works out. Years of hype. Will he be for real in the big leagues?

RG. Skins gave up the farm. Will he be worth it?

Manning in Denver. Strange to see him as a non Colt anyway, but can he pick it up after a year off?

Cam Newton. Flash in the pan, or will he build on his remarkable rookie season?

For me, the whole fascinating chess game we have had at the QB spot on other teams. I am really looking forward to see-

Manning in Denver. Strange to see him as a non Colt anyway, but can he pick it up after a year off?

I will let you know once I draft my FFL team :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

1.RG3. I have found myself going to the Redskins website often. ( Plus they have the hottest Cheerleaders)

2.Luck. I think he will have a tough season .

3.Chad (Ohco) Johnson . He changed his name back , hopefully he gets his game back but not against us. Johnson makes the league more fun IMO.

4.Jets

I hope this Tebow thing blows up big time. Jets should have been on Hard Knocks this season. We will find out how good how a coach Rex is this yr. I havent been this excited to see an Bills opener since Bledsoe came to town. If Sanchez can handle all this and play well I will be more than impressed. But I hope he crumbles like a cracker in soup lol

5. AP

if Peterson can start for the vikings week 1 and play well I will put him in the half man half amazing status.

6. Dez Byrant How can a man hit his mama like that and still have a job is beyond me. I bet he lands in jail before the season is over with.

Luck - I think he's the real deal and I like how Indy went about it. I think their turnaround will be relatively quick.

RG - It didn't work for the Saints when they gave up the farm for Ricky Williams. I don't think it'll work here, either. I think Bob Griffin can be a great QB ... I just don't think Dan Snyder can own a good football team.

Manning is still a 36-year-old (I think) QB coming off of a year on the DL. I think Denver's got a good, young defense and I think they have the right coach in there. I also like what Elway is doing. I think Brock Osweiller will take Denver farther than an aging Peyton Manning, though. Just a hunch.

Cam Newton is going to be a superstar for a long time. If Carolina's GM can build around him, that could be a dynasty in the making.

The stories I can't wait to see unfold are the QB situations in Dallas and NYJ. Orton is a starter, in my opinion. Romo has great stats, but the fanbase is running thin in patience. Should be interesting. Watching the Jets fall apart is going to be my second favorite part of the season (watching Buffalo get into the post season will be my favorite).

Go Bills!

THIS ^^^^

Honorable mention:

The Jets inevitable QB implosion

Jake Locker - Does he win the starting job, and what does he do with it if he does

Chad Johnson - reemergence or nail in the coffin

Manning - reemergence or nail in the coffin

Randy Moss - reemergence or nail in the coffin

Newton - real deal or sophmore slump

RG3 - Worth the bounty they gave up?

Edited by Alphadawg7

Rex Ryan on the hot seat.

Tom Brady's retirement

Vincent in TB and their other additions and how they fair in the NFC South. (Favorite NFC team)

Saints and them imploding with what happened the last few months

See what Jacksonville has to offer to the league and if Blaine Gabbert gets any better.

Atlanta giving up the division

See how many people where their Dolphins gear out in public.

I'm as guilty of it as the next guy, but...

Who doesn't want to see what happens with the QB situation in NY? Granted it's more like reading People magazine than actually following the NFL, but I dare someone to tell me they CAN'T WAIT to see how Jets fans and the media react when Sanchez, under enormous pressure, throws 3 INT's in week 2?? The camera shots of Tebow on the sideline, the close-ups of Rex Ryan and Sanchez- it's going to be so awesome.

The desperation of the Philadelphia Eagles.

This team has to win this year or the whole thing from Reid to Vick is getting blown up from near Earth orbit to be rebuilt.

The stakes only got higher with the Phillies being lousy this year. All eyes on them earlier than usual in this sports market.

And while it's very homerish to suggest, the continued darkening of the dusk of the Patriots regime.

Since I live in Atlanta, I want to see if Matt Ryan can improve more. I also look for Julio Jones to be a beast, and take over as the #1 for Roddy White at WR.

Ex-Bills news......Coy Wire is a fill in now for the local sports talk on 790 the zone.

I am also interested in seeing how well Matt Moore plays. He did very well last year. He is playing to see which team he will be starting for next year IMO.

Edited by paintmyhouse

I'm as guilty of it as the next guy, but...

Who doesn't want to see what happens with the QB situation in NY? Granted it's more like reading People magazine than actually following the NFL, but I dare someone to tell me they CAN'T WAIT to see how Jets fans and the media react when Sanchez, under enormous pressure, throws 3 INT's in week 2?? The camera shots of Tebow on the sideline, the close-ups of Rex Ryan and Sanchez- it's going to be so awesome.

I think you meant week ONE!

On a more serious note, I lived in Pittsburgh for 11 years and followed that team (especially a glorious decade). I always check out how they are doing.

1.RG3. I have found myself going to the Redskins website often. ( Plus they have the hottest Cheerleaders)

2.Luck. I think he will have a tough season .

3.Chad (Ohco) Johnson . He changed his name back , hopefully he gets his game back but not against us. Johnson makes the league more fun IMO.

4.Jets

I hope this Tebow thing blows up big time. Jets should have been on Hard Knocks this season. We will find out how good how a coach Rex is this yr. I havent been this excited to see an Bills opener since Bledsoe came to town. If Sanchez can handle all this and play well I will be more than impressed. But I hope he crumbles like a cracker in soup lol

5. AP

if Peterson can start for the vikings week 1 and play well I will put him in the half man half amazing status.

6. Dez Byrant How can a man hit his mama like that and still have a job is beyond me. I bet he lands in jail before the season is over with.

Why do you think Luck will have a tough season?

1. Can Mallett take the Patriots to the playoffs after Brady's season abruptly ended in Buffalo when Williams, Williams, & Dareus simultaneously destroyed Brady on a 3rd-and-long?

2. The Jets learn that media attention does not equate to wins.

Even more than Luck, RG III, and Tannehill, I want to see what Matt Flynn does (sounds like he is currently the frontrunner to start in Seattle). It may have only been one game and he may have been surrounded by talent but his throws were spot on in that game.