19 year old suspected of murder

Beerball

"He was literally allowed to drown in his own blood," said Chatman's attorney John Burris. "He was killed needlessly."

Harding was trying to fire at the officers with a pistol and apparently shot himself in the neck on July 16, 2011, police investigators said.

He was killed needlessly...BY HIMSELF.

How does such a ridiculous suit even get filed... :wallbash:

The thing that really stuck out:

The gun was stolen from the scene and later recovered... How the heck does that happen? How can the cops be so lax? There could me more to this? Did the cops shoot him? Switch the weapon? Lie.

Like The Big Easy... When big ass magnet gets tossed into the window and becomes the next piece of evidence placed near the tape... Holy good God, you can't make this stuff up...He shoots himself in the neck trying to fire on cops and then the gun is stolen, right before the cops eyes...

I am not saying that is as the truth... But it needs to be investigated further, right? Would cops lie.... Naaaaa, never happen.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

The thing that really stuck out:

The gun was stolen from the scene and later recovered... How the heck does that happen? How can the cops be so lax? There could me more to this? Did the cops shoot him? Switch the weapon? Lie.

Like The Big Easy... When big ass magnet gets tossed into the window and becomes the next piece of evidence placed near the tape... Holy good God, you can't make this stuff up...He shoots himself in the neck trying to fire on cops and then the gun is stolen, right before the cops eyes...

I am not saying that is as the truth... But it needs to be investigated further, right? Would cops lie.... Naaaaa, never happen.

You may have missed the part where the author mentions video of the gun being stolen?

You may have missed the part where the author mentions video of the gun being stolen?

Psh...a little TOO convenient!

Seriously though, I'd love to hear more details about that. There's a gunfight going on, a kid shoots himself in the neck, he's laying there bleeding out or dead in a pool of blood, cops are nearby, and someone just comes by and steals the gun? The details available in that article make for a very bizarre situation.

Psh...a little TOO convenient!

Seriously though, I'd love to hear more details about that. There's a gunfight going on, a kid shoots himself in the neck, he's laying there bleeding out or dead in a pool of blood, cops are nearby, and someone just comes by and steals the gun? The details available in that article make for a very bizarre situation.

That was kinda my point... It is specifically stated, amatuer video... What is that about? Is it really the same gun (that they recovered) he was carrying? And who did they recover it from?

Sure the guy was an idiot.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

There was gunshot residue on the dead dude's hands. So the cops would have had to put the gun in his hand and squeeze the trigger for him, without being caught on camera. Suffice it to say that didn't happen.

But even if the cops shot him, so what? Another lowlife removed from the world. Too bad the cops didn't kill Holmes, or more locally for me, the Petit family murderers.

Some Bayview residents reacted angrily to Harding's shooting, calling it an example of police brutality. Earlier this month, protesters marking the first anniversary of his slaying blocked two Muni lines for less than an hour.

This is why, despite having dealt with some real power-tripping ass hole cops in my life, I tend to ignore police brutality protestors because they're usually morons having a knee jerk reaction with no idea what happened and no solution for how the situation should have been handled. I'd like to allow them all to move into a cop-free neighborhood together and see how they like it.

Needlessly died? No, I'd say that POS needed to die. And I hope the cops spit in his face while they watched him bleed to death.

As long as they don't piss on his corpse. He deserves better than that.