French stereotypes notwithstanding...

This is significantly more badass.

...is this guy the biggest badass in history?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean_Thurel

EDIT: Whoops, wrong board. Please move. :ph34r:

Hell NO!! Don't remove this POST!! This could be fun. Can't we relate it some how to the Bills...which player is more badass than this french fellow or the honey badger??

...is this guy the biggest badass in history?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean_Thurel

EDIT: Whoops, wrong board. Please move. :ph34r:

That's a hell of a long career. God knows I couldn't go more than maybe 25 years before I had to lower my hands.

First on my badass list is Subotai - it's hard to be a bigger badass than the guy who successfully invaded Russia twice.

Second is von Seydlitz, for no other reason than, at the Battle of Zorndorf, when he disobeyed Frederick the Great's orders and was told he'd have to answer with his head, told off Frederick with "Tell the king he may have my head when the battle is over, but until then please permit me to use it in his service." :w00t:

With or without the egg. If I recall, the egg was optional. Or was it the pickle juice? I remember one of the ingredients was optional, just can recall which.

Eggs optional in a freaking Retard Frittata?? Wondering if eggs are optional in a Frittata is like asking if meat is optional in bologna. It's the damn pickle juice that's optional and in my mind the only option to that is "are you !@#$ing kidding me?!?!"

Eggs optional in a freaking Retard Frittata?? Wondering if eggs are optional in a Frittata is like asking if meat is optional in bologna. It's the damn pickle juice that's optional and in my mind the only option to that is "are you !@#$ing kidding me?!?!"

You are such a horrible human being... Be nice to Stojan... ;-) :-P