AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Ok, I feel a little better)....

187437[/snapback]

Glad you feel better, I sure don't.

Good luck today BILLS FANS!!! I hope the COLTS win today, I dont think the RAMS have what it takes to win, but then again what JET team will show up today?? Just get er done against PITT. and you should be playing next weekend..You guys had one heck of a year, and its ""NOT OVER YET"" :(

Good luck today BILLS FANS!!!  I hope the COLTS win today, I dont think the RAMS have what it takes to win, but then again what JET team will show up today?? Just get er done against PITT. and you should be playing next weekend..You guys had one heck of a year, and its ""NOT OVER YET"" :(

187458[/snapback]

Thanks for the kind words, we appreciate it!

Unfortunately, most here don't believe that the Rams *OR* Colts will win today... But that's why they play the games! :doh: At the very least, TKO has to be happy that he's playing week 17 and it's a meaningful game.

Good luck next season with the Bengals; they've definately started improving the past two years, and can no longer be considered the Bungles. That has to be a relief to all the fans.

CW

Good luck today BILLS FANS!!!  I hope the COLTS win today, I dont think the RAMS have what it takes to win, but then again what JET team will show up today?? Just get er done against PITT. and you should be playing next weekend..You guys had one heck of a year, and its ""NOT OVER YET"" :(

187458[/snapback]

That's just it. The Jets can look very good at times, and at others, fairly poor. No college degree required to determine which we hope takes the field today.