Olympic Women's Beach Volleyball just got less interesting

Kate Middleton should make an impassioned plea to reinstate bikinis and then volunteer herself to play for the British team.

She just may be the most beautiful woman in the world right now. I just saw a picture of her in jeans and she looked amazing. Never saw a bad picture of her.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It really had nothing to do with SF. It's just that people are acting like getting a little look at flesh is so hard. Come on is this 1957 and you went downtown wearing a trench coat to buy sleeze flims?

I don't care if the womans VB team wears Carhart coveralls.

Yep... I see what you mean... I totally agree.

She just may be the most beautiful woman in the world right now. I just saw a picture of her in jeans and she looked amazing. Never saw a bad picture of her.

Really? She is very pretty and all... But there are so many pretty woman in this world... She just happens to get attention because of who she married. Not knocking he by no means. Just not putting her or anyone else on such a pedestal even if she has a title of princess. :P

She is absolutely gorgeous. She also doesn't seem to be the stuffy, snobby stereotype that would come to mind when you think of English royalty. Count me in as a fan.

It really had nothing to do with SF. It's just that people are acting like getting a little look at flesh is so hard. Come on is this 1957 and you went downtown wearing a trench coat to buy sleeze flims?

I don't care if the womans VB team wears Carhart coveralls.

Then you're clearly not a real American.

Well the best thing about the summer Olympics is ruined. My favorite summer Olympic memory was 04 I think when the bikini clad Kerry Walsh and Misty May win the gold and proceeded to jump into each others arms and roll around on the ground together.

:lol::lol:

soooooooo....what ever happened to this rule change

I believe the new rule ALLOWS them to wear something other than a bikini, but doesn't require them to. I believe previously, at least in AVP events, for "main court" events, players were REQUIRED to wear a "standard uniform", which was bikini top & bottom. (For other matches, I believe they were permitted to wear more.)

I don't even think she is the most beautiful woman in her immediate family.

Yeah, I am. If Kate was wearing Pippa's dress at that wedding, she would have looked just as good. Their bodies are equals. (See the pics of them swimming in those white bikinis). Kate's got an even prettier face, though. Her cheekbones are amazing with dimples, and Pippa used to be called Panface in high school. Her face is weirdly flat. She is super hot though.