Breaking News - Camp Cancelled?

Alphadawg7

Breaking News: Buffalo Bills and the rest of the NFL have announced they are scrapping training camp. Furthermore, they have elected to forego the upcoming season all together and just go ahead and award the Buffalo Bills this years Super Bowl trophy given they were the undisputed champions of the offseason. Talks began about this when the commissioner began to tire of the ridiculous boasts about dynasties, SB guarantee newspaper ads, constant arrests, the leagues inability to call a cab, naked TE's, and most importantly Tebow and the Jets. Seeing the nauseating non sense enraged the comish to put them in place because he knows the SB trophy was all but certain for the Bills this year and decided that it was best to no longer endure the non sense around the NFL and hand it over now.

Go Bills :)

Edited by Alphadawg7

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Breaking News: Buffalo Bills and the rest of the NFL have announced they are scrapping training camp. Furthermore, they have elected to forego the upcoming season all together and just go ahead and award the Buffalo Bills this years Super Bowl trophy given they were the undisputed champions of the offseason. Talks began about this when the commissioner began to tire of the ridiculous boasts about dynasties, SB guarantee newspaper ads, constant arrests, the leagues inability to call a cab, naked TE's, and most importantly Tebow and the Jets. Seeing the nauseating non sense enraged the comish to put them in place because he knows the SB trophy was all but certain for the Bills this year and decided that it was best to no longer endure the non sense around the NFL and hand it over now.

You are too late. I awarded New England the Lombardy Trophy hours ago in the Addai thread.

Seriously, a little misleading on this subject.

Suggest subtitle of "Bills awarded Super Bowl victory and Lombardi trophy"

LOL, now wheres the fun in that? LOL, was just a little amusement to kick off training camp. I only wish I could be at camp, but tough to do from CA, lol.

You are too late. I awarded New England the Lombardy Trophy hours ago in the Addai thread.

HA! Nice...

Edited by Alphadawg7

Several outdoor events for this evening have been moved/postponed here in Rochester due to the threat of severe weather. The "Party in the Park" concert was moved indoors to the Main Street Armory. Another concert was moved to Monday.

Yea, you need to contact the talking heads ESPN, etc.(AKA D-Bags) about this. Last I heard they are saying "name one team on the Pats* schedule that can beat them this year".