Foreign policy?

I'll bite. The presumptive GOP candidate meeting with British intelligence is a scandal how?

Read the article--apparently it's "not done" in Britain. When traveling abroad, particularly on a "foreign policy trip", it pays to know and understand the local lay of the land, no?

The Guardian is a leftist rag and is also the same newspaper that "leaked" the anglo saxon story.

You're so !@#$ing transparent it's laughable.

And the other papers also mentioned in the article? The Guardian was not the only one attacking him--sounds like it was all of them (Daily Telegraph, Times of London included).....

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look when he goes to Israel he's not going to talk foreign policy? When he meets with British intellegence (assuming that's what the articles said IDK I didn't click them) he's talking about horses?

It's fine to not critize Obama "on foreign soil" if that means anything this day in age (which I don't think it does). But you can still talk. And if we don't want to undermine the president too badly it's not being physically on foreign soil that matters it's saying ridiculous things in the globally accessed media.

In any event Mitt just dropped a Rubio comment. Hints? Maybe..

Did I just hear correctly? Did I just hear Mitt claim to have grown up poor??!!! Oh, my :lol: What

a friggin' joke..... :censored:

Oops--my bad, he was talking about Rubio (I came into the room late)....

Edited by MattM

Did I just hear correctly? Did I just hear Mitt claim to have grown up poor??!!! Oh, my :lol: What

a friggin' joke..... :censored:

Oops--my bad, he was talking about Rubio (I came into the room late)....

You're an idiot.

Read the article--apparently it's "not done" in Britain. When traveling abroad, particularly on a "foreign policy trip", it pays to know and understand the local lay of the land, no?

And the other papers also mentioned in the article? The Guardian was not the only one attacking him--sounds like it was all of them (Daily Telegraph, Times of London included).....

So lets compare the outrage about the leaks :

Meeting with British intelligence

Outing a former CIA desk agent for political reasons

Distributing detailed plans and names of people involved in the Bin Laden killing

Yup, they're the same.

The Telegraph is fish wrap. The Guardian is fish wrap for elitist LSE grads who think their dead fish don't stink.

But the British media is a pack of wolves that makes our media look like puppies in comparison. No way Mitt was coming out of this unscathed. Even if he said nothing..."Romney refuses to talk to British Press!"

The Telegraph is fish wrap. The Guardian is fish wrap for elitist LSE grads who think their dead fish don't stink.

But the British media is a pack of wolves that makes our media look like puppies in comparison. No way Mitt was coming out of this unscathed. Even if he said nothing..."Romney refuses to talk to British Press!"

The British media is still trying to explain how they lost to dagos in the Euro this summer (sorry just felt like throwing that in there) :D

Not an auspicious start for the Mitt-ster:

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0712/79035.html

Or how about my favorite:

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0712/79036.html

Wow--not exactly looking like Presidential timber so far....

PS All of you "leak" fans must love that MI6 one!

Good, you just showed your true colors. Equating that to the white house leaks , hypocrite :lol:

Distributing detailed plans and names of people involved in the Bin Laden killing

Yup, they're the same.

In Mattys loony tune leftist wingnut world, it's the same. :lol:

Yup, they're the same.

Are you referring to the Valerie Plame scandal (oh, wait, no, she was a field agent--even worse), which was proven in a court of law to have been tied to the Office of the Vice President of the US?

As I've said elsewhere, on the others follow the trail on that one where it leads--it's early days in the investigation. If there's something bad at the end of the trail let the chips fall where they may....

Edited by MattM

Good, you just showed your true colors. Equating that to the white house leaks , hypocrite :lol:

In Mattys loony tune leftist wingnut world, it's the same. :lol:

Show me where I "equate" the two?

"Idiot"--hey ,guys, at least I admit my mistakes. I thought about simply erasing that quote, but you know what, why not just roll with it....

"Idiot"--hey ,guys, at least I admit my mistakes. I thought about simply erasing that quote, but you know what, why not just roll with it....

You make mistakes? What other mistakes have you made? Can't tell us, can you. This is why no one listens to you here...you're wrong, and you don't even know it.

(NEVER admit you're wrong or say you're sorry on PPP. :devil:)

No, more like obsessed, and desperately looking for anything,enough so that you heard the word "poor" come from mitts mouth and you practically jizzed on the screen.

Edited by WorldTraveller

And with that, gents, I bid you good night--off to pack. Heading "home" tomorrow with the kids to see (among other things) Bills camp (you remember them? The reason for this website--tend to wear red, white and blue and find ways to blow great early season starts?).....

Guys I'm going to admit for a while I thought Axle Rose was cool. I was wrong. :pirate:

You're a bigger idiot for admitting you thought he was cool in the first place. Axl was and is many things. "Cool"...just above "Pulitzer Prize winning photographer" on the list of things he is. Barry Manilow is cooler than Axl.

You're a bigger idiot for admitting you thought he was cool in the first place. Axl was and is many things. "Cool"...just above "Pulitzer Prize winning photographer" on the list of things he is. Barry Manilow is cooler than Axl.

Ok not "cool" just...anythign remotely worthy or praise I should say. I don't mean I thought he was cool, I mean I thought there were redeeming qualities of any type.

That is to say I was cool w/ him ... to be clear.

When you trotted out Edelman as an example of a leaker, maybe?

Remember, people here aren't average jury members. So the following statement: " which was proven in a court of law to have been tied to the Office of the Vice President of the US?" is put in the proper context of the witch hunt of the Office of the Vice President of the US. The leak was actually originated in the STATE DEPARTMENT, which the unscrupulous special prosecutor knew while he was still conducting his "investigation."

Maybe your schtick can work on TSW, but not here.

So let's equate the leaks again, shall we?

In any event Mitt just dropped a Rubio comment. Hints? Maybe..

he mentioned this very same anecdotal account from Rubio in his recent stump speech in Ohio, and he paused as soon as he said his name, as if he were waiting for an applause from the crowd, in which they erupted in aplause. There is no one in the conservative movement that generates as much enthusiasm as Rubio, and he appeals to independents as well.

I certainly hope they pick him

Edited by WorldTraveller