Geithner grilled on capital hill (Libor)

The people on the phone? Of course they're dumb. That's just how "they" want it.

Actually, I'm well beyond the first-tier drones at this point. Would I really waste hours on the phone with someone who's only authorized to read a script?

Actually, I'm well beyond the first-tier drones at this point. Would I really waste hours on the phone with someone who's only authorized to read a script?

Anyone you get on the phone is a moron.

It's not a huge leap.

Putting milk in coffee = you don't like coffee, so you need to drown it in dairy

Drinking Smirnoff Ice = you don't like alcohol, so you need to drown it in sugar

Close enough for me.

Putting milk in coffee = you don't like coffee, so you need to drown it in dairy

Drinking Smirnoff Ice = you don't like alcohol, so you need to drown it in sugar

Close enough for me.

That's true I don't like coffee but I need it to function.

The worst incident. I had a dessert in the fridge when I was working on this ****ty job. I waited all day to eat it and it was gone.

I should have went postal on those mother!@#$ers.

'

Easy to payback. You have him set up perfectly.

Get another dessert and discretely put a shot of cayenne pepper inside it. Place it in the freezer. Sit back and wait for the culprit to expose himself. (so to speak.) Ex-lax works in place of the pepper - depending on the type of desert, or use dish soap if it's got a lemon pudding center.

Easy to payback. You have him set up perfectly.

Get another dessert and discretely put a shot of cayenne pepper inside it. Place it in the freezer. Sit back and wait for the culprit to expose himself. (so to speak.) Ex-lax works in place of the pepper - depending on the type of desert, or use dish soap if it's got a lemon pudding center.

Better yet, bring something in every day, but sprinkle some sort of highly addictive controlled substance on it. If the coworker hasn't failed a drug test by the time he's terribly hooked on it, keep bringing in the food item, but quit adding the secret ingredient. Suddenly, withdrawal!

Better yet, bring something in every day, but sprinkle some sort of highly addictive controlled substance on it. If the coworker hasn't failed a drug test by the time he's terribly hooked on it, keep bringing in the food item, but quit adding the secret ingredient. Suddenly, withdrawal!

That could work too. Of course, he could go for the alternate "The Help" sting. :lol: