Only 49 days until the 2012 Bills Season begins. Why the 49ers game is

Anyways, the Niners game is a very important one… keeping in mind that you could also argue that every game is equal in importance.

The Bills host the Cheatriots**** the week before (week 4) before traveling to San Fran in week 5.

After the smoke clears on these two games, we'll really know what we have with this team.

yeah ...

i will eat my whammie weenie if the bills start the season 5-0

and since i lost my whammie weenie years ago you will have to provide one but if you do i will gladly eat it

of course i hope that happens. not only bcuz the bills would be 5-0 but bcuz id finally get a whammie weenie back. after a few days anyway

yeah ...

i will eat my whammie weenie if the bills start the season 5-0

and since i lost my whammie weenie years ago you will have to provide one but if you do i will gladly eat it

of course i hope that happens. not only bcuz the bills would be 5-0 but bcuz id finally get a whammie weenie back. after a few days anyway

But… but… those things have lead paint on them.

:)

Of course all games in a 16 game schedule are important but a loss to an NFC team on the road is not nearly as bad as a loss to an AFC wildcard contender. Making the playoff will likely come down to some form of tie breaker with the like of the Jets, KC, Tenn, Cinci, and others. Best hope is for the other AFC divisions to beat each other up and for the Jets to implode early.