The Daily Dumb@ss: Kenny Britt arrested for DUI on an army base

Tennessee Titans wide receiver Kenny Britt has been arrested ... again ... this time for driving under the influence in Kentucky ... TMZ has learned.

The NFL star was taken into custody by the Fort Campbell Police Department at 5:31 AM Tuesday while attempting to drive on to Fort Campbell -- a U.S. Army base located on the border of Kentucky and Tennessee.

We're told Britt was with a soldier at the time of the arrest.

TMZ

They really need to start up training camps just to get some of these idiots off the roads.

Whats next house arrest for all the players?

Honestly, the commish has done all he can do to send a message to these guys. Some people are just ignorant or arrogant. Once he drops the hammer on a couple more, things will settle down again.

Whats next house arrest for all the players?

Honestly, the commish has done all he can do to send a message to these guys. Some people are just ignorant or arrogant. Once he drops the hammer on a couple more, things will settle down again.

Or not. These are still twenty-something-year-old dumbasses.

Is Britt a repeat offender (i.e., is a suspension in play)? I can't keep up with all of the delinquents in the league.

Or not. These are still twenty-something-year-old dumbasses.

Is Britt a repeat offender (i.e., is a suspension in play)? I can't keep up with all of the delinquents in the league.

britt is a many time offender - hes in marshawn territory on this one. im not sure he has drug strikes, but he has several legal issues, some involving drugs. all mind numbing stupid both in content and frequency.

i enjoyed him running from police and getting out of the car and casually walking away last offseason. the one before he was arrested for i believe a series of unpaid tickets...

edit: pft puts him at 7 arrests total now.

Edited by NoSaint

Seriously man!

Ego has to be holding them back from calling a cab.

Just call a $'ing Cab!

his friend couldnt drive - just in case they got pulled over? something. id be so paranoid about being in the headlines if i were him. but i guess in 7 arrests hes never had serious punishment.... and thats just the stuff he was publicly caught on. consequence, not a real thing to him im guessing.

Edited by NoSaint

Maybe they need to not have training camp yet to help weed out these players from the NFL.

<insert obvious marijuana reference here>

:lol: Wasn't even intentional.

I guess when you're the Regional Sales Rep for "The Wizzinator" you don't even think about those things.

:)

To make this even better, whoever his pr dummy is, updated his facebook status to "working hard" this morning.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/07/20/after-dui-arrest-britt-was-working-hard/

but we have 14 page threads that hang on those tweets - you mean they are worthless?!?!! that hes working hard would be a sign that we were on our way to a championship if one of our guys pr dummies put that up...