Hot for Australian Runner...

The Poojer

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's common knowledge that female hurdlers are all lesbians. That's why she wins every race. I mean holy crap, did you see that ass.

Good thing there's not a question mark there. I was about to say, "Is that even a !@#$ing question?!"

I am agreeing she is hot, and no question about her "status" because it is a yes. But, I also admire hurdlers. I ran them in high school and college briefly. Her time off the track is insane, her balance, its amazing.

I am agreeing she is hot, and no question about her "status" because it is a yes. But, I also admire hurdlers. I ran them in high school and college briefly. Her time off the track is insane, her balance, its amazing.

Athletic chicks are the best.

Not being insensitive here... But did you see some of the "female" athletes from around the world? The ones that are creating a scuttlebutt about what gender they actually are? How are the athletes that are legit "females" gonna compete? :wallbash: :wallbash:

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Here's an interview - love the accent!

youtube.com/watch?v=YQfteahomRI&feature=player_embedded

Her practice form and working out just looked rough. I really think this girl could go far athletically. In the race she was near flawless! Her body was perfect, as evidence you can watch her running through the hurdles and not jump them. She has perfect flexiability in her hips to do this because she is not off the track long. The faster you can get your feet in front of you the faster you will run - her foot speed is tremendous. She is amazing.

I will keep a watch on her - I follow track and field. It will be interesting to see her career.

Her practice form and working out just looked rough. I really think this girl could go far athletically. In the race she was near flawless! Her body was perfect, as evidence you can watch her running through the hurdles and not jump them. She has perfect flexiability in her hips to do this because she is not off the track long. The faster you can get your feet in front of you the faster you will run - her foot speed is tremendous. She is amazing.

I will keep a watch on her - I follow track and field. It will be interesting to see her career.

So you say her body was flawless in regard to her hurdling technique? Really???

So you say her body was flawless in regard to her hurdling technique? Really???

Pretty much. Her mechanics were smooth, body movement was fluid. I was amazed; she did not struggle or adapt - her positive attitude demeanor made me wonder if she was aware of her ability. When you get to a race and you realize your times are better then anyone elses then you can run a race very relaxed and wide open.

I do not know how old that interview video is - she may have improved dramatically since that was filmed.