RGIII signs 4 year deal

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/qb-griffin-iii-again-misses-153607078--nfl.html

Ralph is cheap...er, I mean Dan Snyder.

PTR

Their third round pick is also unsigned. Also at the bottom of that article

"Fourteen of the 32 first-round draft choices, including top overall pick Andrew Luck, and 12 of the 32 third-round selections remain unsigned.".

I thought signing first rounders was supposed to be simplified now. I am so glad the Bills are not faced with this problem (even though I realize that TC hasn't begun yet so it isn't a huge issue for those other teams).

Edited by Fan in Chicago

WE could probably get a 6th rounder for him at this point, if we act quickly

Not with that ridiculous contract.

If the Bills signed him to a contract in the range of those given undrafted free agents then maybe they could move him for a 7th.

But by panicking and signing him to a 3rd round contract, the guy is virtually worthless.

Probably they should just cut him at this point.

I will now pledge my vote for rookie of the year to TJ Graham. Not because I really feel that way, but in the unlikely event it should happen I want to be able to say I told you so.

Not with that ridiculous contract.

If the Bills signed him to a contract in the range of those given undrafted free agents then maybe they could move him for a 7th.

But by panicking and signing him to a 3rd round contract, the guy is virtually worthless.

Probably they should just cut him at this point.

He'll be lucky to get a job in the USFL. Guy's a bum....

He was lucky to get picked there. He should just fall in

We should have traded up for sure fire first ballot hall of famer Russell Wilson, who is so good he will put Tom Brady to shame.

Edited by biglukes