Business Needs Government

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/07/17/business-groups-criticize-obama-over-remarks-about-government-role-in-success/#ixzz20rIiarHb

Every day he becomes more and more absurd. He knows absolutely nothing about what goes into a small business and it has nothing to do with government. Except for permits, taxes and other miscellaneous shakedowns. What tremendous tool he is.

oops.. didn't see the other thread until now. Don't know how to delete the thread.

Edited by Dante

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/07/17/business-groups-criticize-obama-over-remarks-about-government-role-in-success/#ixzz20rIiarHb

Every day he becomes more and more absurd. He knows absolutely nothing about what goes into a small business and it has nothing to do with government. Except for permits, taxes and other miscellaneous shakedowns. What tremendous tool he is.

oops.. didn't see the other thread until now. Don't know how to delete the thread.

We all would be better off with no government at all. I mean Duh! Those annoying stop signs are nothing but a government road block of commerce. Hate them. How come its only we Conservatives that see things like this?

We all would be better off with no government at all. I mean Duh! Those annoying stop signs are nothing but a government road block of commerce. Hate them. How come its only we Conservatives that see things like this?

I don't hate a government that operates within the limits of the Constitution.

Obama/Romney- care is Constitutional, the supreme court said so!

Supreme Court is corrupted by left wing appointees and another Bush mistake. They don't want to enforce the Constitution any more they only want to interpret and pervert it enough to suit the leftist agenda.

Anyway, business succeeds despite government not because of it.

Thread should be merged with the other one.

Edited by Dante

I see where you got your name. I think you'd only be good on a spit glazed with an orange and Grand Marnier sauce.

And the economy is bad because of Obama, right?

Question regarding your question. It's simple so I shouldn't take you long to answer. I'm just kind of curious and you're new here so I'll kind of go easy on ya so take your time with your answer. No hurry. I'm kind of busy here at work today so this is a drive by post. So if you need a few hours to answer, go ahead. As I mentioned no hurry. Ok, ready?

What in the holy name of !@#$ing hell does this post have to do with stop signs? :wacko:

Question regarding your question. It's simple so I shouldn't take you long to answer. I'm just kind of curious and you're new here so I'll kind of go easy on ya so take your time with your answer. No hurry. I'm kind of busy here at work today so this is a drive by post. So if you need a few hours to answer, go ahead. As I mentioned no hurry. Ok, ready?

What in the holy name of !@#$ing hell does this post have to do with stop signs? :wacko:

He assumes that because I don't believe the government has anything to do with business success that I must be a anarchist or something. Absolutely no laws. You know, it's either or. If I don't want Obamacare I must be for complete lawlessness. Hate to speak for anyone but this is the best I can figure.

Edited by Dante

He assumes that because I don't believe the government has anything to do with business success that I must be a anarchist or something. Absolutely no laws. You know, it's either or. If I don't want Obamacare I must be for complete lawlessness. Hate to speak for anyone but this is the best I can figure.

I'm for anarchy and complete lawlessness. At least until I put us out of duck_dodger's misery.