Gailey setting lofty expectations for Fitz.

Chan Failey needs to set those high expectations for himself. He was actually the one to blame in many of those games where the offense under-performed last year.

I'm not a Fitz fan by any far stretch of the imagination. Still even I can see that it's up to Gailey to make the right call based on the talent he's got on the field. Forget Fitzpatrick. He's limited. -We all know it. Offensively, the '12-'13 season is all Gailey's baby.

I'll agree with a little bit of this. The following games could have and should have been won had Gailey not outsmarted himself and gotten pass happy.

Bengals

Giants

Jets

Dolphins

I know I'm missing one more. Of course this is not all a guarantee, but things were going well at certain points in these games only to have it taken from us. I put that on Gailey.

I knew we were in trouble for the Jets game(s) the moment we knew Wood was done.

He hopes to be 100% for week 1, but from his hesitation in an interview on the jeff blair show TheFan590 recently, he sounded a little weary of it. Poor guy has has two seasons of major rehab.

I'll agree with a little bit of this. The following games could have and should have been won had Gailey not outsmarted himself and gotten pass happy.

Bengals

Giants

Jets

Dolphins

I know I'm missing one more. Of course this is not all a guarantee, but things were going well at certain points in these games only to have it taken from us. I put that on Gailey.

The 2nd pats* game?