What are the odds

Its a legit question. Part of the reason Houston let Super Mario go so easily was because they didn't want huge guarantees for a guy who ended up on IR twice in recent years. But the guy has gotten surgery during the season (His injury this season was early in the season) and has had a chance to do a full rehab before he signed the deal. I have a good feeling about Super Mario, but the way the deal is structured they are only really locked into him for 3 years and if they want to cut him after two seasons they don't have too much of a hit to take to get rid of him.

What are the odds?

pay attention they've already been quoted twice in this thread 3243272627277243921928827 to 12848372384737384838748383833 :flirt:

Honestly though, we are all Bills fans. We all have been beaten down enough that I won't believe that none of you have had this thought. It may have been fleeting but come on we are conditioned to hope for the best and expect the worst. :blush:

OP - What you should have done is made one of those overplayed hitler rant videos. At least we woulda had a chuckle and people wouldn't think your asshat is permanently stapled to your head.

Its a legit question TROLL. Part of the reason Houston let Super Mario go so easily was because they didn't want huge guarantees for a guy who ended up on IR twice in recent years. But the guy has gotten surgery during the season (His injury this season was early in the season) and has had a chance to do a full rehab before he signed the deal. I have a good feeling about Super Mario, but the way the deal is structured they are only really locked into him for 3 years and if they want to cut him after two seasons they don't have too much of a hit to take to get rid of him.

There. Fixed.

Edited by madtowntobuffalo

Its a legit question. Part of the reason Houston let Super Mario go so easily was because they didn't want huge guarantees for a guy who ended up on IR twice in recent years. But the guy has gotten surgery during the season (His injury this season was early in the season) and has had a chance to do a full rehab before he signed the deal. I have a good feeling about Super Mario, but the way the deal is structured they are only really locked into him for 3 years and if they want to cut him after two seasons they don't have too much of a hit to take to get rid of him.

with his salary at 20 million per, For years 1 and 2. Ralph's checkbook disagrees with your views.