Jets have been quiet

I am worried/anxious about week 1 as well. I've seen a LOT of people chalking up the opener as a given Win already. Im not so sure. Im confident in our guys, but the Jets are a tough team. Going into their house for a season opener is NOT an easy start to the season. We'll see...

Go Bills!

I dont think they did much to improve their team. They had a malcontent receiver who they decided to pair with a receiver who caught 42 passes in all 4 years at GT (Calvin Johnson caught 42 his freshman year). Besides Mangold and Ferguson their line is average to Wayne Hunter who sucks. Sanchez is a turnover waiting to happen and would anyone take Shone Greene over Spiller, our backup? That defense too is getting old. Dont get me wrong the Jets have talent and our number the last few years, but for the first time in a long time we have a pass rush and a defense worthy of an NFL roster (at least on paper). They dont scare me like they used to and I think we will not only beat them week one, we will demolish them ala Kansas City last year

don't forget about ahemmaybinachoo... he really rounds things out for that solid D... LOL

(i just wanted to camouflage it a little, for i know the power of that name can hijack a thread oh so quickly)

Last year the Jets showed how they haven't done a really good job of assembling their roster over the last couple of years. Their O-line was once one of the best units in the league with Fergueson, Faneca, Mangold, and Woody but Faneca left and Woody retired and they haven't done the best job of replacing them. Sanchez hasn't progressed to the point that they thought he would, Greene hasn't become a top running back like they thought he would, and their receiving core always seems to be missing a piece.

On top of that their D isn't the dominating unit they use to be. They still sport a good D but its likely a borderline top 10 unit as opposed to the top 5 unit that they use to have. Their D and O-line isn't good enough to cover the weaknesses that still remain on the roster. On top of that they have Tebow who should provide them with terrible QB play and a huge distraction and QB controversy.

I don't think it's been quiet from the Jets camp at all. Between all the Tebow crap, Sanchez's security at his makeshift passing camp, Revis' potential holdout, and shooting his mouth off again; the circus already seems to be starting. It's been anything but quiet over there except for Super. Bowl guarantees.

Plus I refuse to be even the least bit worried about the worst QB in the league and his package of plays along with his buffoon offensive coordinator.

This ^^ Plus the fact that training camp hasn't even started and Rex finally learned what his players have learned. He's a blowhard who should be kept off HBO's Hard Knocks! (they do have a decent team, can't wait for the IMPLOSION!!!!!!!)