Hot for Yahoo CEO...

The Poojer

I cant fathom why one of the original Google employees would ever leave the company, especially one of her stature. I understand even less, when it turns out she left for Yahoo.

Good luck to her, she is brilliant, but Yahoo hasnt been for quite some time.

I cant fathom why one of the original Google employees would ever leave the company, especially one of her stature. I understand even less, when it turns out she left for Yahoo.

She'll be begging to go back to Google once she learns that Chris Chase works for Yahoo.

That's why she took on the challenge. I originally thought the same thing and she's got a huge challenge ahead of her but if she can turn Yahoo around and make them a major competetor to Google that could be one of the biggest success stories in the history of American business.

That's why she took on the challenge. I originally thought the same thing and she's got a huge challenge ahead of her but if she can turn Yahoo around and make them a major competetor to Google that could be one of the biggest success stories in the history of American business.

No doubt, and if anyone can do it, she can. But man, that is a HUUUUUGE leap of faith. Not just in herself, but more so in the people at Yahoo that have already failed (4 times over).

It reminds me of a head coach who looks at a beaten down, backup QB and says "I can win with him". It also reminds me of that same backup QB who would rather be a starter on a losing franchise, than a backup on the Super Bowl champs.

It will be interesting to see how it all plays out. Good for her for making such a big move.

She is a Democratic Fundraiser does this change anything?

My link

I don't care if she gave money to Satan. A billionaire with those legs is always welcome in my bed. Of course she'd have to take me out to dinner first before I'd put out.

BTW Marissa, if you're taking me out to dinner you ain't wearing that ugly thing you call a dress.

Edited by Chef Jim