Would You Be Happy...

Griff28

The key is how we stand after 9 games. If they are 5-4 that means they have won some big games and should cruise to 10-6. Even at 4-5 I think they would be in decent shape to make a run at 10-6. Their last 7 games are so incredibly easy (granted a lot can change, but as of now) that I look at it as 2 separate seasons. In order to get to 5-4, the opener at the Jets is freaking HUGE.

The key is how we stand after 9 games. If they are 5-4 that means they have won some big games and should cruise to 10-6. Even at 4-5 I think they would be in decent shape to make a run at 10-6. Their last 7 games are so incredibly easy (granted a lot can change, but as of now) that I look at it as 2 separate seasons. In order to get to 5-4, the opener at the Jets is freaking HUGE.

I agree, Metz...it's the first nine games that are key, not the first seven before the bye.

They have a tough defense, a running game, and they beat the Packers. They must be doing something right if they beat them without their top safety and Pro Bowl RB.

And the Bills beat the Patriots. Who went to the Super Bowl?

And the Bills beat the Patriots. Who went to the Super Bowl?

What does that matter? If the Bills didn't beat the Pats, many people on here wouldn't be realistically expecting 10-6, 11-5. Some are even saying that we have a shot at the division if the cards fall right.

On the outside looking in, it seems like the Chiefs are a year or two away from being competitive.