As president, you can't say you're "gone fishing"

I agree with the topic title. And will lobby for that policy at my job. Only b/c I can somehow now hit the driver straight all of the sudden. But if you can't drive, you just can't leave work. No point. You aren't scoring.

Edited by TheNewBills

I agree with the topic title. And will lobby for that policy at my job. Only b/c I can somehow now hit the driver straight all of the sudden. But if you can't drive, you just can't leave work. No point. You aren't scoring.

Does that mean you used to be a hooker? So, you can hit it straight now? Wait until next week, if you were hooking, you'll be slicing then. F'n game.

Does that mean you used to be a hooker? So, you can hit it straight now? Wait until next week, if you were hooking, you'll be slicing then. F'n game.

Nope slicing. Working my way to a hook. For now I'm playing great and dominating those ass hole friends (except the one awesome friend...who we all have !@#$ him) for whom I paid for beer all this time.

Nope slicing. Working my way to a hook. For now I'm playing great and dominating those ass hole friends (except the one awesome friend...who we all have !@#$ him) for whom I paid for beer all this time.

Used to be a single digit handicap. If I didn't break 80 it wasn't a good day, except for my 82 at Spyglass Hill. In order to do that (single digit handicap)I had to play 3 times a week and go to the range and putting green alot. Actually my best time was when I was hitting a power fade off the tee and I could work the ball either way with the irons. I'd 3 putt about once every 5 rounds. Practice helps.

Used to be a single digit handicap. If I didn't break 80 it wasn't a good day, except for my 82 at Spyglass Hill. In order to do that (single digit handicap)I had to play 3 times a week and go to the range and putting green alot. Actually my best time was when I was hitting a power fade off the tee and I could work the ball either way with the irons. I'd 3 putt about once every 5 rounds. Practice helps.

Oh ya eh? Not breaking 80 a bad day? Remind me not to play with you. Golf just isn't my game truth be told. Years ago but I worked a trailer style driving range 3 years through undergrad. 3 =years and I still will never be a great golfer. No course, just a trailer-based driving range w/ lights open until 11pm. Could swing an iron off the porch (w/ a fake grass carpet) and !@#$ around on the putting green but no room for driver while on the clock (would hit sides of trailer-porch fence thing and couldn't get too far off desk). Driver has always come and gone. I actually think swinging off that porch while working is what got me messed up for life.

Got damn good with the putter but it comes and goes depending on the day still, the iron never leaves me. Never got too reliable with the driver but I'm hitting a good patch now. Needless to say despite my tenure there breaking 80 would be a great day. God knows my old boss/golf-pro wouldn't teach **** he had me doing weird ass exercises he called "gravity golf" to straighten me out off the tee...never did 1 single thing but mess me up more. It involved me moving around and stepping into it like I was happy Gilmore. How people paid him I will never know.

Anyway, golf aside if there's one thing I could do to this day if I had to it's sell a pair of footjoys.

Edited by TheNewBills

Oh ya eh? Not breaking 80 a bad day? Remind me not to play with you. Golf just isn't my game truth be told. Years ago but I worked a trailer style driving range 3 years through undergrad. 3 =years and I still will never be a great golfer. No course, just a trailer-based driving range w/ lights open until 11pm. Could swing an iron off the porch (w/ a fake grass carpet) and !@#$ around on the putting green but no room for driver while on the clock (would hit sides of trailer-porch fence thing and couldn't get too far off desk). Driver has always come and gone. I actually think swinging off that porch while working is what got me messed up for life.

Got damn good with the putter but it comes and goes depending on the day still, the iron never leaves me. Never got too reliable with the driver but I'm hitting a good patch now. Needless to say despite my tenure there breaking 80 would be a great day. God knows my old boss/golf-pro wouldn't teach **** he had me doing weird ass exercises he called "gravity golf" to straighten me out off the tee...never did 1 single thing but mess me up more. It involved me moving around and stepping into it like I was happy Gilmore. How people paid him I will never know.

Anyway, golf aside if there's one thing I could do to this day if I had to it's sell a pair of footjoys.

What size?

What size?

Whatever size you are wearing and I would be sure to explain how you need to buy the more expensive model b/c as you know, the less expensive model aren't designed to withstand the chemicals used to maintain a golf course and as such will last what we golf shoe salesman would call "1 golf season." It's the way we justify the fact that they are designed to fall apart after a few (10/12) rounds or so. Of course that isn't true, but it worked about 1/3 of the time. Anyone over the age of 30, it worked. And if you bought Nike, God help you. You are too cool to care about price you sell yourself those shoes.

Edited by TheNewBills

Whatever size you are wearing and I would be sure to explain how you need to buy the more expensive model b/c as you know, the less expensive model aren't designed to withstand the chemicals used to maintain a golf course and as such will last what we golf shoe salesman would call "1 golf season." It's the way we justify the fact that they are designed to fall apart after a few (10/12) rounds or so. Of course that isn't true, but it worked about 1/3 of the time. Anyone over the age of 30, it worked. And if you bought Nike, God help you. You are too cool to care about price you sell yourself those shoes.

You are talking to a guy that bought one pair of Etonics years ago and got 7 replacements for free because they never lasted a year without leaking. When I would swing I dragged my right foot. I played alot of golf. Come to think of it, they might not be around anymore. :oops:

Let me be clear.

As President I do not have time to waste by fishing or taking needless vacations.

Now if you'll excuse me I have a fundraiser in Europe and Air Force one's engine is running. To my fellow Americans in Ohio, Virginia, Indiana, and Florida, I'll see you on the flip side. I have vital government business that will bring me to each state several times in the next 4 months.

Thank you

God Bless you

And A problem has been detected and Windows will be shut down to prevent damage to your computer. If this is the first time you have seen this error please restart your computer.

Uh, uh. Ummm, Uh, Uhhh

Uh

Let me be clear.

As President I do not have time to waste by fishing or taking needless vacations.

Now if you'll excuse me I have a fundraiser in Europe and Air Force one's engine is running. To my fellow Americans in Ohio, Virginia, Indiana, and Florida, I'll see you on the flip side. I have vital government business that will bring me to each state several times in the next 4 months.

Thank you

God Bless you

And A problem has been detected and Windows will be shut down to prevent damage to your computer. If this is the first time you have seen this error please restart your computer.

Uh, uh. Ummm, Uh, Uhhh

Uh

Is that Corazine?