Oh, we're talking AJ...need to add:

Enema bag...check

Stupid foreign movie tape (Beta version)...check

Darth Vader costume...check

2 litre bottle of Mountain Dew...check

Cheerleader outfit (curiously in AJ's size)...check

Straight jacket (curiously too small for AJ)...check

:lol:

Best advice for picking up girls that I ever got - spandex and a sock.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think we all make process much to complicated. Do think that people will make themselves available to us if they be interested in a relationship. Nothing like taking a deep breath, taking the risk of calling and having a conversation, in the end stating that you had a nice evening and would like to to have her company again. The longer you wait the greater the task seems, and the build up of emotion can make the disappointment that much greater. :)

but i already called sunday...

wouldnt you call a guy back if you liked him? :blink:

but i already called sunday...

wouldnt you call a guy back if you liked him? :blink:

Well, see, as someone has posted, if you messaged her for 6 months, on facebook nonetheless, you are probably in her friendzone.

So can we have a moment of silence for a fallen trooper that goes by the acronym of MDP? -_-

well, it was only a about 4-5 messages in 6 months...

It still made have been too much. You can't make a first impression twice.

Also, I don't have a Facebook but if you think about it, its a place where you can talk with friends and share stuff with them all at once. If she thinks like this, she might have gotten the wrong message and thought you just wanted to be friends. Always use your cell phone for stuff like this; they feel that its much more personal and therefore makes them think higher of you.

Edited by Teen Insight

It still made have been too much. You can't make a first impression twice.

you will learn much with time, young one.

you can easily blow up someones first impression of you, good or bad. it will just be the first time they see you in that new light.

oh yeah, she was super shy in hs, and is not a super hot chick, but i think she is pretty. kind of a nerd/hipster/vegetarian gentle person... blah blah..

Vegetarians don't like it when you order the double cheesebuger with bacon on the first date.

MDP, you can't give up so easily. All woman like to be chased. Show her your devotion. Remember that there are cultural differences. She may be christian but she is Persian (Iranian)and they have certain rules that they must follow. She is not allowed to phone you back. You are the one that must take the initiative and aggressively pursue her. Call her until she answers. Do it in the middle of the night to be sure she is home. If a man answers don't worry, it's probably just the Eunuch her father has protecting her. If he gives you a hard time call him a dickless sob and demand to talk to her. If he hangs up, call back. No matter what, don't give up. You are being tested and if you show enough devotion and aggression you will win out. Finally, when you eventually go out with her again present her with the tradional Persian courtship gift. She'll know you are serious.

MDP, you can't give up so easily. All woman like to be chased. Show her your devotion. Remember that there are cultural differences. She may be christian but she is Persian (Iranian)and they have certain rules that they must follow. She is not allowed to phone you back. You are the one that must take the initiative and aggressively pursue her. Call her until she answers. Do it in the middle of the night to be sure she is home. If a man answers don't worry, it's probably just the Eunuch her father has protecting her. If he gives you a hard time call him a dickless sob and demand to talk to her. If he hangs up, call back. No matter what, don't give up. You are being tested and if you show enough devotion and aggression you will win out. Finally, when you eventually go out with her again present her with the tradional Persian courtship gift. She'll know you are serious.

Bro, she called me back to set up the date... lol

i might call in a few weeks, one more time, but thats it. im trying to move on man. nobody likes rejection...

Bringing two goats on a first date can cause problems, trust me on that one!