Only 56 days until the 2012 Bills Season. Why #56 Shawne Merriman is t

1342377108[/url]' post='2504994']

Merriman is FAR from the most important player on this team.

He is a complementary player and in reality anything the Bills get from him is a bonus

The bonus is what we need to take this team to another level. For the most part, we know what we are going to get from Mario, Kyle and marcel. If Merriman can return to form, or close to it, the "bonus" we get from his play will be extremely important into making this a top 3 defense. If we get nothing from him, I think it's a top 10 defense with a chance to be top 5. If Merriman plays "lights out", I think we are a sure top 5 with a chance to be the best in the league. While I want this team to make the playoffs and contend every year, the only true goal is a super bowl win. Many think that that's a pipe dream, I feel it's possible if he turns out to be a game changer, even if he only plays 10-20 snaps a game. I think Merriman is very important..... If this team is to contend for a title

Merriman is FAR from the most important player on this team.

He is a complementary player and in reality anything the Bills get from him is a bonus

Is this the first time you have read one of these?

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/147604-only-58-days-until-the-2012-bills-season-begins-why-58-kirk-morrison-is-the-most-important-player-on-the-team/

Edited by nucci

For those of you who "get" what I'm doing with the Countdown--Thank You! You make it that much easier every day.

I'm amazed that there are people who don't get it still. It's not like you haven't done one everyday for a while now. Oh well, no worries. Keep up the good work.