Who Do You Think Will Win The Presidential Election?

Who has an issue with people based on their religion? :unsure:

This has nothing to do with religion. Romney said he sees why there is an economic divide based on whether you are born American or Jewish. Really? That is the most racist thing I have heard since the KKK wearing white hoods.

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that Romney has insulted pretty much most people in the world by saying he sees a cultural reason for economic deficiency by people who are not born American or Jewish. I don't see him as presidential material but see him as the racist douche that he is. That is why he can't seem to name a Vice Presidential candidate because he can't find a weasel that is willing to be cast lower than himself.

I voted for Bush, but the Republican party has really stooped so low to name this dirt bag their candidate.

So, we're expected to believe that prior to this past weekend you DID see Mitt Romney as Presidential material?

Really?

And the lack of bitterness in your posts is truly refreshing. /sarcasm

So, we're expected to believe that prior to this past weekend you DID see Mitt Romney as Presidential material?

Really?

And the lack of bitterness in your posts is truly refreshing. /sarcasm

Nope, I always thought he was a dirt bag and now he is showing his true colors.

This has nothing to do with religion. Romney said he sees why there is an economic divide based on whether you are born American or Jewish. Really? That is the most racist thing I have heard since the KKK wearing white hoods.

Why so worked up man, Palestinians are an "invented people" anyway. Sheldon adelson putting millions into gingrichs campaign coffers made it true. He and his billions were at Romneys table when he made those comments in Jerusalem too, so must also be true theres no factors other than ethnicity/religion for economic status. Absurd to think invented people could be prosperous in the first place

Why so worked up man, Palestinians are an "invented people" anyway. Sheldon adelson putting millions into gingrichs campaign coffers made it true. He and his billions were at Romneys table when he made those comments in Jerusalem too, so must also be true theres no factors other than ethnicity/religion for economic status. Absurd to think invented people could be prosperous in the first place

This extends to anyone not born American or Jewish. Such as Canadian, Mexican, English, Irish, Scottish, French, Australian, New Zealand, Swiss, German, ... not just the Palestinians. Did I leave anyone out?

This extends to anyone not born American or Jewish. Such as Canadian, Mexican, English, Irish, Scottish, French, Australian, New Zealand, Swiss, German, ... not just the Palestinians. Did I leave anyone out?

Do you have a link to Romney's racist statement(s) or do you just want to kill him with innuendo?

Now that Romney has insulted pretty much most people in the world by saying he sees a cultural reason for economic deficiency by people who are not born American or Jewish. I don't see him as presidential material but see him as the racist douche that he is. That is why he can't seem to name a Vice Presidential candidate because he can't find a weasel that is willing to be cast lower than himself.

I voted for Bush, but the Republican party has really stooped so low to name this dirt bag their candidate.

You mean you saw him as presidential before this comment, even though you wanted to kill him? :lol:

Didn't hear him in Poland, I assume?

I always think about what I post before I post it.

Well think about this then. I couldn't find a link to Romney's actual speech with the culture reference in it. But basically he said only people born in America or Israel have the proper culture to prosper. Well any voter who has a heritage outside of America or Israel should be offended by that. Does this mean Germany, Britain , Canada or any other culture doesn't count to Mitt? I'm sure if voters got the full version they would be offended. That shot he took didn't just apply to Palestine. Romney dodged a bullet by only focusing on the Palestine reaction.

Edited by Fan in San Diego

Honestly both campaigns have been !@#$ing around none of this matters. Obama and Romney will roll out what will become the true campaign movement in the next month and after the conventions it will be on.

No matter what happens or has happened until then it's all just nonsense summer campaigning. The only reason it matters at all is b/c they all need so much money.

Edited by TheNewBills

Well think about this then. I couldn't find a link to Romney's actual speech with the culture reference in it. But basically he said only people born in America or Israel have the proper culture to prosper. Well any voter who has a heritage outside of America or Israel should be offended by that. Does this mean Germany, Britain , Canada or any other culture doesn't count to Mitt? I'm sure if voters got the full version they would be offended. That shot he took didn't just apply to Palestine. Romney dodged a bullet by only focusing on the Palestine reaction.

So you're basing your comments on...what? What some liberal media outlet told you? Memory?

This is an obvious attempt to ambush Romney. Your weak excuse of not being able to find a link from this liberal media is laughable. Since you can't find a link may I suggest going back to where you heard it in the first place? It's obvious you really do want to kill Romney, don't you?