TV Show Marathons

ajzepp

I remember thinking "I should check out that LOST show everybody is talking about" and going to abc.com.

An indeterminate number of hours later, it's Season 4, my eyes are bloodshot and a robin is nesting her eggs in my beard.

I'd just like to take this opportunity to give you a heart felted :censored: you!. I wish we still had that fyou smiley right about now

I was going thru Netflix and added Lost to my Instant Queue. Started watching it yesterday and dammit, I realized there goes like 100 hours of free time I might possibly have had in the future

I'd just like to take this opportunity to give you a heart felted :censored: you!. I wish we still had that fyou smiley right about now

I was going thru Netflix and added Lost to my Instant Queue. Started watching it yesterday and dammit, I realized there goes like 100 hours of free time I might possibly have had in the future

Sounds like "LOST" has hynotized the hypnotoad.

Since you're already mad at Sage, I'll suggest that once you're finished you dig up the old Lost thread on here and you can spend another chunk of time debating with us the made sense/didn't make sense aspects of the show :D

Dog the Bounty Hunter

Oddities

Call of the Wild man -- LIVE ACTION

Mythbusters

Dirty Jobs

Survivorman

Man vs. Wild

Dual Survivor

Hunt for Sasquatch (?)

wtf lol

Dog the Bounty Hunter

Oddities

Call of the Wild man -- LIVE ACTION

Mythbusters

Dirty Jobs

Survivorman

Man vs. Wild

Dual Survivor

Hunt for Sasquatch (?)

This sounds...cliche? This is like one of those guys in their 20's who isn't sure of his toughness and masculinity trying to compensate.

I proudly have zero toughness...simply no life and these shows are on all day during the weekends... and they're awesome!

This sounds...cliche? This is like one of those guys in their 20's who isn't sure of his toughness and masculinity trying to compensate.

Don't know how I could have neglected "Mr Show"...very worthy of a marathon...starring David Cross and Bob Odenkirk (aka Saul Goodman)...great, Pythonesgue "sketch comedy" show...years ahead of its' time...it was "edgy" before edgy was the norm!