Sly Stallone's Kid Found Dead

ajzepp

Heath Ledger, Marilyn Monroe, no surprise to me. This all comes with the lifestyle. Surprised Paris Hilton or that Lindsey Lohan isnt dead yet. Paula Abdul loves pills too. Its a second language for the rich and famous.

After my wife's c-section they prescribed Percocet (Oxy)... She never took them, she was afraid to get addicted...

Anyway... I stuck them in my car's first aid kit... Just in case somebody was in a wreck and needed a little edge taken off...

Anyway... Thanks for reminding me... It has been 10 years... I should probably flush them so the sewer supply has another substance in it!

Too funny... Funny how you save crap you think is important... LOL.

The safety and legal implications inherent in that sentence are just... wow.

I get that you and others think it's fairly innocuous, but Rx drugs like class-2 narcotics shouldn't be given out by non-professionals like candy, even to someone who rationally might have use for them. You don't give Rxs to anyone who isn't named on the bottle.

Also, I believe there are old/expired/unused medication collection efforts every now and then to try to keep these substances out of the water system. You might look online or call your local health dept.

After my wife's c-section they prescribed Percocet (Oxy)... She never took them, she was afraid to get addicted...

I'm surprised being married to you she didn't down the whole bottle and with outstretched had say "more please." :D

The safety and legal implications inherent in that sentence are just... wow.

I get that you and others think it's fairly innocuous, but Rx drugs like class-2 narcotics shouldn't be given out by non-professionals like candy, even to someone who rationally might have use for them. You don't give Rxs to anyone who isn't named on the bottle.

Also, I believe there are old/expired/unused medication collection efforts every now and then to try to keep these substances out of the water system. You might look online or call your local health dept.

I agree with everything you have said... I was half joking... They were in its original bottle... Don't think I would have any border issues?? They are way past usefulness, they will be gone when I find a place to dispose them! Just kinda dawned on me that they were there! I would probably see the accident and pop them myself! Again, joking...

Chef: Believe me, she has probably thought about it... Gotta keep 'em hidden in the kit