It's been rough. It's hard losing your whole family

Beerball

Putting aside how !@#$ed up of a person the girl is, let's talk about this Kurtz guy...he committed a murder for HER?

"It sounded awful to me; it literally made my heart break in two to hear my dad like that," she said. "I think it was just awful -- I just had a bad temper, and I took it out on somebody who didn't deserve it, somebody who looked after me and took care of me."

Although life in prison is difficult, Skinner said, she takes it one day at a time with the hope she will be freed. She is appealing on the grounds that she was interviewed by police as a minor without parental consent and had ineffective counsel.

Yeah, she feels so guilty that she wants to avoid prison on a technicality. :wallbash:

Edited by SageAgainstTheMachine

Putting aside how !@#$ed up of a person the girl is, let's talk about this Kurtz guy...he committed a murder for HER?

Yeah, she feels so guilty that she wants to avoid prison on a technicality. :wallbash:

I could feel very responsible for something I've done and not want to rot in our prison system though. Its a mess. Living every day in fear of gang rapes and stabbings would probably not meet what I'd need to reconcile what I've done, with my morals and filling a debt to society.

I know wanting to get out sounds awful, but I wouldnt 100% equate it to thinking no punishment is deserved. Atleast until we have a semi-functional prison system.

This girls obviously screwed up though, so who knows whats in that head.

Edited by NoSaint

Twice in one week....

F*** No!!!!

So you draw your line at family murderers... Good for you! Now, what would do if she was smokin' hot? Would you be tempted to sell your ideals down the river? ;-) Or would it still be no to the crazy, family axe murderer... No matter how hot she is?

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Its all about the looks!!! :-)

So you draw your line at family murderers... Good for you! Now, what would do if she was smokin' hot? Would you be tempted to sell your ideals down the river? ;-) Or would it still be no to the crazy, family axe murderer... No matter how hot she is?