Romney a stone cold liar

Then, why would Bain file to the SEC that he was in charge of everything up until 2002? It's just a weird situation.

Personally, I don't care. But, the Obama campaign will have a field day with it. That's politics...

We've been through this before. Why is it so hard for everyone to believe Bain when they say that he left Bain in '99, they finished off the separation agreement in 2002, and in the interim he was still a signatory to certain deals? Does that just seem off-the-wall crazy to you?

And if that does seem off-the-wall crazy to you, I'd like you to consider: What reason would anyone have for lying about this?

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I am in a 10 year time machine... Except the parties are switched. Is this 2002 all over again.

Romney's a liar

Barry's a bigger liar

It is all because of Bush

It is all because of Clinton

People voting for the "lesser of two evils."

Wow... This is so comical... Gotta get the popcorn to watch the twits in both parties duke it out!

What reason would anyone have for lying about this?

The Obama campaign is throwing the gun. They have no story to tell that isn't filled with abject failure. So expect three more months of obscure Buzzfeed documents announcing that Romney once didn't hold a door open for a little old lady.

The Obama campaign is throwing the gun. They have no story to tell that isn't filled with abject failure. So expect three more months of obscure Buzzfeed documents announcing that Romney once didn't hold a door open for a little old lady.

Explain how and on what basis Democrats lie more than Republicans. You can't do it!

I think I am in a 10 year time machine... Except the parties are switched. Is this 2002 all over again.

Romney's a liar

Barry's a bigger liar

It is all because of Bush

It is all because of Clinton

People voting for the "lesser of two evils."

Wow... This is so comical... Gotta get the popcorn to watch the twits in both parties duke it out!

When you step back it is funny. The parties are both entrenched, they both are full of lots of ****, and there is no other choice.

That seems UnAmerican- no choice other than the establishments... sad

There is just something about Mitt that doesn't feel right.... I still don't think he is the best candidate the GOP could have put forward, but perhaps they have bigger sights on 2016?

Agreed. Sometimes, it seems like he's not even trying to win. Plus, nobody likes him.

Before the primaries, I thought I could either vote for Huntsman or Romney. Mitt basically steered me away through the primary up until now. I wouldn't mind Romney as President as long as Congress isn't completely controlled by the Republicans.

I was wondering who was going to fill the role of conner this election season.

Stay on topic. This thread is about Mitt Romney.

To clarify, the role of conner is being filled by conner.

Just... under the latest moniker of "fjl2nd."

Methinks the lady doth protest too much.

Then, why would Bain file to the SEC that he was in charge of everything up until 2002? It's just a weird situation.

Personally, I don't care. But, the Obama campaign will have a field day with it. That's politics...

Sorry I missed in that 2002 SEC filing that listed Romney as "in charge".

Agreed. Sometimes, it seems like he's not even trying to win. Plus, nobody likes him.

Before the primaries, I thought I could either vote for Huntsman or Romney. Mitt basically steered me away through the primary up until now. I wouldn't mind Romney as President as long as Congress isn't completely controlled by the Republicans.

Yeah, there is just something about him. I think he is a smart guy, and I don't think life would end as we know it today if he were the Preseident. Heck, other than Iraq, Bush didn't bother me that much- I didn't always agree with his Politics, but he wasn't evil as many people suggested.

I also like Huntsman, but conservatives would argue "of course you do", as the belief is he is not a strong conservative.

The up an comer- John Thune, he is gonna be a fresh face on the scene for the GOP that will be very popular...

To clarify, the role of conner is being filled by conner.

Just... under the latest moniker of "fjl2nd."

Methinks the lady doth protest too much.

Let me clarify this first. I am not anyone named "conner". Don't know who that is. :thumbdown:

And I am no lady.

They will have a multitude of witnesses that saw him kick a puppy.