Romney a stone cold liar

I guess Romney thought it was good strategy to lie about how long he was at Bain. What a terrible campaign in a very winnable election year.

Mitt Romney stayed at Bain 3 years longer than he stated

Public Filings Disagree On Romney's Role At Bain Capital

Not sure about the actual legitimacy of this one but, if so...wow! Romney may have committed felony lying about role with Bain

Edited by fjl2nd

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess Romney thought it was good strategy to lie about how long he was at Bain. What a terrible campaign in a very winnable election year.

Not sure about the actual legitimacy of this one but, if so...wow! Romney may have committed felony lying about role with Bain

Why is the title "Executive" in quotes? And he earned $100,000 a year? Doesn't sound like he was working there but more of a figurehead maybe while they were winding down his position. When he was fully entrenched as CEO he was probably making twice that......every week

Why is the title "Executive" in quotes? And he earned $100,000 a year? Doesn't sound like he was working there but more of a figurehead maybe while they were winding down his position. When he was fully entrenched as CEO he was probably making twice that......every week

From February 2001: My link

Stay on topic. This thread is about Mitt Romney.

What was wrong with the other half dozen Romney is a Peon/Hack/Unelectable/Anti-Christ/Radical Mormon or the Stericycle thread that you had to make a new one covering the same crap that was already beaten to death and settled unequivocally?

What was wrong with the other half dozen Romney is a Peon/Hack/Unelectable/Anti-Christ/Radical Mormon or the Stericycle thread that you had to make a new one covering the same crap that was already beaten to death and settled unequivocally?

This article came out today. Sorry, I didn't look for the one or two Romney threads among all of the BOO OBAMA!! threads...

jfl2nd a stone cold imbecile

We’ve gone over this problem with the Obama campaign before, awarding three Pinocchios to a January memo the team released blaming Romney for job losses and bad deals that took place after the former executive had stopped working for Bain.

We discovered that Romney’s name appeared on Bain SEC filings between 1999 and 2002. But a 2002 statement the former executive filed with the Massachusetts State Ethics Commission said he was a “passive, limited partner [with] no management capacity” in the Bain entities in which he held ownership.

We also learned that the creditors who sued some of Bain’s companies and executives over dividend payments around the time in question did not name Romney in their lawsuit. Plaintiffs generally try to list as many people as possible as defendants to encourage settlement, so it’s highly unlikely that Romney had any involvement with Bain’s businesses during this period.

We all wait as jfl2nd receives his marching orders from the Axelrod Get Out The Distortions Campaign.

tHAT's back when he use to be pro-choice, a believer in global warming and a promoter of mandates for health care, so hes a totally different person now

jfl2nd a stone cold imbecile

We all wait as jfl2nd receives his marching orders from the Axelrod Get Out The Distortions Campaign.

Then, why would Bain file to the SEC that he was in charge of everything up until 2002? It's just a weird situation.

Personally, I don't care. But, the Obama campaign will have a field day with it. That's politics...

Then, why would Bain file to the SEC that he was in charge of everything up until 2002? It's just a weird situation.

Personally, I don't care. But, the Obama campaign will have a field day with it. That's politics...

They are too busy attacking his outsourcing, tax avoidance and complete lack of an economic plan. Cut the taxes for the wealthy again, that's the plan?

Okay, so you call someone a "stone cold liar," but now that you've been immediately debunked, you suddenly don't care.

Please. You almost make me wish I was having a conversation with Big Cat.

Okay, so you call someone a "stone cold liar," but now that you've been immediately debunked, you suddenly don't care.

Please. You almost make me wish I was having a conversation with Big Cat.

Debunked? Not in the least. You couldn't answer my question of why Romney was listed the head of Bain in 2002.

Romney is a liar, as are most politicians. I know this and you should probably accept it yourself.