Preseason Games

JAYKAY

I don't know about ticket exchange but I've seen preseason tickets listed on stubhub for $3. So good luck getting a decent return. This year could be different, but there is usually a glut of very cheap tickets on the market for preseason games.

You would think there would be some interest in seeing RG3. And the other home game is Pittsburgh, fans who travel. Normally you would just eat pre season tickets buy this year there may be a market.

PTR

Not only that, but this will be the Defensive first live fire test

Not only that, but this will be the Defensive first live fire test

That's probably the biggest reason, outside of it just being the return to football, that I'm looking forward to that first preseason game. I can't wait to see our d line making RGIII have to run for his life. Even if it's only for a few series.

We have typically paid about $5-$10 a ticket on stub hub for previous kids day preseason games for sideline seats.

This year that game unfortunately is Pittsburgh so people are trying to get about 3 times the norm.

If you look on stub hub you should be able to see what people are asking. The ones you see are generally priced too high and the ones priced under that have sold.

If you have 5, let me know :)