Justin Verlander got pounded in the All-Star game last night

damn I came to this link to post that article! Best part was where he has a long time gf knows she's the one but he isn't ready. Yeah no sheet! The perks of being him would have me "not ready" too!

On a side note is Upton becoming a Kardashian with white athletes? Seems she makes the rounds a bit. Quick what sport can we create and become stars in?!

Edited by section122

damn I came to this link to post that article! Best part was where he has a long time gf knows she's the one but he isn't ready. Yeah no sheet! The perks of being him would have me "not ready" too!

On a side note is Upton becoming a Kardashian with white athletes? Seems she makes the rounds a bit. Quick what sport can we create and become stars in?!

BASEketball?

At first, I'd assumed that him and Derek Jeter had a little, um, "encounter" in the clubhouse.

Speaking of jeter he laid the moves on thick when he got interviewed by Erin Andrews last night and she ate it all up.

Why'd I know this thread had nothing to do with baseball?

And here I was going to comment on the blonde with the cleavage sitting directly behind home plate last night......but not much point in discussing that once we include Kate Upton in the thread.