Expert picks

maddog

Does anyone else find it odd that all of the ESPN experts pick the Jets to win when most of "us" and the betting public feel it should be a close game.

Conversely, half of the experts pick the Colts to beat the Broncos when most of "us" and the betting public feel the Colts have a low likelihood of winning.

We'll see Sunday!

Does anyone else find it odd that all of the ESPN experts pick the Jets to win when most of "us" and the betting public feel it should be a close game.

Conversely, half of the experts pick the Colts to beat the Broncos when most of "us" and the betting public feel the Colts have a low likelihood of winning.

We'll see Sunday!

186928[/snapback]

I think the spreads this week are a little out of whack. Sure the Bills will win, but how do you make the Steelers a 10 point underdog?

We'll see Sunday!

186928[/snapback]

I have more faith in Bobblehead's left shoe than ESPN experts.

In my mind, the best experts are the ones who put their money where their mouth is. The point spreads in a lot of these games tell the story. I would expect that there are people that have info that Indy, Pittsburgh, SD, and Philly are laying down/playing backups/gameplanning simplistically because the lines are so outrageous compared to what one might expect in a normal week.

As for St. Louis, I still think the line should be higher than 3.5 based on their performance this year. That has to be good news for Buffalo fans - when a line is off kilter, it is off kilter for a reason. I'm still taking the NYJ, but I'd feel better if the line were 5 or 6.