Sean Payton keeping it classy

Ok, hard to tell in my iPhone but not sure how clear it is on a normal comp. Are we even sure that's him first of all. I don't think I'd ever expect SP to be in a club like that. Ya he's a young guy for a HC but prolly too old for something like that. Just don't see him getting down to rap/bahemian music like that. I also don't know why, if someone saw and knew it was SP, why wouldn't they hold the camera on them a little longer? Seems like it was just someone taping some goofy white guy who is a horrible dancer. Which makes me believe that someone posted a "funny" vid of some white guy dancing on YouTube, someone else thought it resembled SP and made a joke out of it. Second, who cares. It says he filed for divorce so what's the big deal?

Third, can anyone confirm SP was in the Bahamas? Where's the jet-tracker? Is it ground up and in the freezer?

Ok, hard to tell in my iPhone but not sure how clear it is on a normal comp. Are we even sure that's him first of all. I don't think I'd ever expect SP to be in a club like that. Ya he's a young guy for a HC but prolly too old for something like that. Just don't see him getting down to rap/bahemian music like that. I also don't know why, if someone saw and knew it was SP, why wouldn't they hold the camera on them a little longer? Seems like it was just someone taping some goofy white guy who is a horrible dancer. Which makes me believe that someone posted a "funny" vid of some white guy dancing on YouTube, someone else thought it resembled SP and made a joke out of it. Second, who cares. It says he filed for divorce so what's the big deal?

Third, can anyone confirm SP was in the Bahamas? Where's the jet-tracker? Is it ground up and in the freezer?

im about 99% sure its him. he has been out and about all over the place living it up this offseason. with no job, and no wife.... hes been on the party scene. ive seen him at a lot of concerts, and heard stories about others. often on stage, occasionally joining in. not dancing well. i havent heard about being at the club, but whatever, honestly. hes having an awful year, and trying to enjoy life. i file this one under "amusing." his weekend at bernie dance moves made me laugh. now im picturing what chan would do. and trying not to picture wade.

i am also loving that it looked at one point like he gave the camera man the finger.

Edited by NoSaint

im about 99% sure its him. he has been out and about all over the place living it up this offseason. with no job, and no wife.... hes been on the party scene. ive seen him at a lot of concerts, and heard stories about others. often on stage, occasionally joining in. not dancing well. i havent heard about being at the club, but whatever, honestly. hes having an awful year, and trying to enjoy life. i file this one under "amusing." his weekend at bernie dance moves made me laugh. now im picturing what chan would do. and trying not to picture wade.

i am also loving that it looked at one point like he gave the camera man the finger.

Sounds like Payton's mid-life crises was impeccably timed with his suspension... and he knows he gets his job back next year! :P

It's gotta be a huge pain in the ass to be a public figure today. He's doing nothing wrong other than having a good time and it's all over the net now. I could only imagine the field day TMZ would have when Jimbo, Andre and Bruce were in their primes.

That's exactly what I told my Saints-fan friends who were acting embarrassed by this. Reminded them that he is their Championship Coach.

And this was not at a club in NOLA or Miami or NYC. It was at the Atlis resort in the Bahamas. That's exactly where I would be for the next 8 months if I were him. B-)

It's gotta be a huge pain in the ass to be a public figure today. He's doing nothing wrong other than having a good time and it's all over the net now. I could only imagine the field day TMZ would have when Jimbo, Andre and Bruce were in their primes.

Just imagine if today's video technology and the internet existed back in the 60's,70's and 80's. Who knows what all those football players were doing back then when cameras weren't around.

Relatively young? Unmarried? Is on a mandatory 12 month furlough from a kickass job?

I say, vaya con dios, visor-wearing guy.

Still married.

Just imagine if today's video technology and the internet existed back in the 60's,70's and 80's. Who knows what all those football players were doing back then when cameras weren't around.

Imagine the video on Charles Haley: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/opinion/books/item_0vgnCTCjhM8oUd6Ahto8MI

An Excerpt:

Haley "quickly earned high praise as one of the league's dominant quarterback killers. And as one of its most imbalanced."

A lot of it had to do with Haley's exceptionally large penis, which he liked to expose to players, trainers, management and reporters. Sometimes he would take it out and stroke it inches from another player's face; the players tried to laugh it off but Haley was relentless. He would masturbate during meetings, all the while trash-talking other player's wives. Once Haley wrapped an Ace bandage around it and strolled through the locker room, screaming, "I'm the last naked warrior!"

Edited by jeremy2020