Cat buried alive in pipe in concrete

Huffington Post article.

This is getting traction across the internet and more importantly the dark sides of the internet who really REALLY like cats. Maybe they can do to this group what they do to Scientology.

There is no website for the town to send emails to the city. The Sheriff's department [mcso@mohavecounty.us]. The Sheriff of Mojave County acknowledges the issues in the area. "Sheriff Tom Sheahan said his office has investigated 20 to 25 complaints against Colorado City's town marshals in the past year. The complaints range from trespassing, criminal damage, harassment and the death of domestic animals in recent months. The complaints include city marshals causing the release of animals from fenced areas and plowing under of crops owned by non-FLDS residents who have lived in the area for years, Sheahan said."

So why is it ok that they do this but when a group of Muslims rape children, blow up buildings, behead women, shoot innocents and do other crazy things, we go to war. But when a group here in this country that is Christian does it we do almost nothing?

Extremist mormons? WTF

I've been looking all over the internet gathering information for about an hour now and am finding this is a huge problem out there.

Children are denied schooling, harassed and bullied. Animals of non-members and exmembers have been turning up dead a lot recently. They are getting violent and dangerous; not to mention they have been raping children for a long time and have avoided paying taxes in the name of religion for a long time. Time to Waco them, me thinks.

I've been looking all over the internet gathering information for about an hour now and am finding this is a huge problem out there.

Children are denied schooling, harassed and bullied. Animals of non-members and exmembers have been turning up dead a lot recently. They are getting violent and dangerous; not to mention they have been raping children for a long time and have avoided paying taxes in the name of religion for a long time. Time to Waco them, me thinks.

Yeah Waco turned out really well for the children. <_<

You're the one that said Waco em. Tanks will fix this?

The church needs to be shut down. There is not an easy way to do this and it would turn out exactly like Waco. It is unfortunate but there is no way out for many of these members. I do not want any innocent casualties or any at all, really...but they just need to shut this stuff down.

I also think the US Gov and DOJ should have stepped in on the Catholics. I am not bias against the FLDS. While there is no exact evidence this was done by an FLDS member there is more and more light being drawn to the issue and hopefully it will help address this load of crap town.

The church needs to be shut down. There is not an easy way to do this and it would turn out exactly like Waco. It is unfortunate but there is no way out for many of these members. I do not want any innocent casualties or any at all, really...but they just need to shut this stuff down.

I also think the US Gov and DOJ should have stepped in on the Catholics. I am not bias against the FLDS. While there is no exact evidence this was done by an FLDS member there is more and more light being drawn to the issue and hopefully it will help address this load of crap town.

What do Catholics have to do with any of this?

Wow...not to stereotype, but literally every single Mormon I've ever met has been extremely cordial and polite. I certainly differ with them in terms of their theology, but seemingly really great people as a whole. I had no idea there was an extremist wing.

o why is it ok that they do this but when a group of Muslims rape children, blow up buildings, behead women, shoot innocents and do other crazy things, we go to war

First, you're comparing raping children to allegedly putting a kitten in concrete...? :unsure:

Second, it's all speculation. Innocent until proven guilty and all that.:

and the man who rescued the kitten believes it was a message from a pro-polygamy religious group.

Chatwin, who left the FLDS 13 years ago, believes the cruel act was done by members of his former church.

First, you're comparing raping children to allegedly putting a kitten in concrete...? :unsure:

Second, it's all speculation. Innocent until proven guilty and all that.:

:wallbash: bECAUSE hflds memebers don't have childhoods wives as young as 12...or wait they do.

im reallly messed up from meds right nwo and will be likely for 2or3das . own't haven ery to debate nyselff

:wallbash: bECAUSE hflds memebers don't have childhoods wives as young as 12...or wait they do.

im reallly messed up from meds right nwo and will be likely for 2or3das . own't haven ery to debate nyselff

Got any extras of that ****?

Wow...not to stereotype, but literally every single Mormon I've ever met has been extremely cordial and polite. I certainly differ with them in terms of their theology, but seemingly really great people as a whole.

You're not a kitten.

I had no idea there was an extremist wing.

There's an extremist wing for just about anything. I wouldn't be surprised you belonged to an extremist wing of the NNU or something.