If you could...

OK, so everyone that starts a new thread runs the risk of being a copycat, and frankly the same topics invariably rise to the front of our collective thoughts because they're important to us as Bills fans in some way...

So here's a completely unrelated task for youze to think about and feedback if you wish...

Economics and profitability aside, if you could add an NFL franchise to ANY city in the US:(including current NFL cities)

1. City (duh)

2. Franchise Name

3. Uniform color scheme

any spoofs are more than welcome and feel free to add any cool details or your usual hilarity.

No, I'm not playing 'franchise mode' in Madden... just thought we could use a distraction til the next TE,JP,4-3/3-4,fitz accuracy, merriman lb/de,wannstadt's mustache shape/length, etc., threads.

East Otto, N.Y.

East Otto Graybeards

Denim

No instant replay or video scoreboards used by this club, for technology is a sin.

________

/Sorry, that sucked. I'm tired. That's all I got.

Anchorage, Alaska

Alaska Aces

Glacier Blue, Silver, and Black.

Imagine the home field advantage in January.

Aren't the Alaska Aces a minor league hockey team? I just checked. They are in the ECHL Western Conference, mountain division.

Edited by Kevin

Without a doubt, Salt Lake City.

The Salt Lake City Missionaries.

All white. Home and away. With thin black ties.

And they would only play Monday night, Thursday night, or Saturday games. And no beer vendors. And for God's sake NO HOT COFFEE IN THE WINTER.

Edited by Rubes

Anchorage, Alaska

Alaska Aces

Glacier Blue, Silver, and Black.

Imagine the home field advantage in January.

You stole mine pretty much. I've done this in madden before. Moved the team to Anchorage (I think) named them the Blizzard. They wore all white to blend in with the snow. Thought that was the ultimate HF advantage.

1. City (duh)

2. Franchise Name

3. Uniform color scheme

Rapid City, SD

Rapid Rangers

Green, black (for Black Hills), White

They need a team out that way, that would bring in people from Montana, SD, WY and not be affiated with the orange Broncos.

Aren't the Alaska Aces a minor league hockey team? I just checked. They are in the ECHL Western Conference, mountain division.

They are indeed. I have attended many an Aces game while I was stationed there. Those are their colors as well, lol.