Dammit, Graham signed too quickly

eball

I'm serious. The "countdown" articles are all well and good, but I was really relying upon a daily deluge of "that arrogant 3rd rounder STILL hasn't signed?" to keep things moving until training camp.

Damn you, TJ Graham, and damn you, Jim Overdorf. A friggin' front office with its act together sure is difficult to get used to.

I'm serious. The "countdown" articles are all well and good, but I was really relying upon a daily deluge of "that arrogant 3rd rounder STILL hasn't signed?" to keep things moving until training camp.

Damn you, TJ Graham, and damn you, Jim Overdorf. A friggin' front office with its act together sure is difficult to get used to.

:thumbsup:

I was counting on Graham's hold out to once again prove that RALPH is CHEAP ... that RALPH never signs free agents that cost him money ... that RALPH does not want to win.

This just makes a mess of all too many future postings ...

I was counting on Graham's hold out to once again prove that RALPH is CHEAP ... that RALPH never signs free agents that cost him money ... that RALPH does not want to win.

This just makes a mess of all too many future postings ...

Everyone needs to keep in mind that he can't be cheap any more. The new CBA specifically REQUIRES him to spend at least 95% of the cap. Whatever he doesn't spend he has to make up the difference and pay as a penalty back to an NFL pool. So there's nothing to really say here. I'm not sure where they are right now in terms of the 95%, but if we're below it, odds are we do sign some more free agents. Regardless, they've already met my expectations for this off season. Williams + Anderson and now all the rookies signed. Good signs!

Indeed, it is hard to get used to :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Rookies can come in today. That's why he signed so early. The bastard!!

http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2012/07/09/bills-rooks-just-working-on-own/

Edited by nucci

Don't fret, eball.

Unfortunately TJ has made it difficult for overzealous fans to criticize his character but we can still have inane conversations centered around him.

For instance we can still argue whether TJ is a Roscoe Parrish clone even though TJ is 5'11" and 188 pounds while Roscoe was very generously listed at 5'9" and 175 pounds.

Better yet, we can discuss how well TJ will do in the slot regardless of the fact that it's been widely reported that he has played almost exclusively on the outside thus far and the Bills would like to use him on the outside to stretch the field.

So we can still use TJ as the epicenter of stupid discussion! :thumbsup:

HEY GRAHAM (AKA ROSCOE 2:ELECTRIC BOOGALOO), WHY DONT U PROVE IT ON THE FIELD BEFORE YOU... become the first high-third rounder to sign his rookie deal...?

I got nuthin.

Edited by jimmyo