Is Mitt Romney A Dirty Tax Cheat?

I agree that neither is qualified to be president, but for any reason similar to yours. Our entire economy and banking system is global, and has been since the first import in history. There isn't anyone on this board, or mostly anywhere else that doesn't have considerable investment in foriegn goods and services. The truth is that our Keynesian system has systemically forced our domestic economy to export our inflation checks in the form of outsourcing jobs and importing goods in order to keep prices under control. This has caused us to become a service based economy which consumes rather than produces wealth. Only a fool would refuse international investment given that economic reality. You can't possibly be arguing that only fools who have no understanding of economics are qualified.

You obviously don't know Lybob.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll weep a little but I'll get over it.

Against my better judgement I'll ask for your specific critique of each economic point I raised:

- our entire economy and banking system is global

- there isn't anyone ... anywhere (in America) ... that doesn't have considerable investment in foriegn goods and services

- our Keynesian system has systemically forced our domestic economy to export our inflation checks in the form of outsourcing jobs and importing goods in order to keep prices under control

- this (the fact that we no longer produce anything domestically) has caused us to become a service based economy

- (service based economies) consume(s) rather than produce(s) wealth

Actually, that was the work of Paul Krugman, but since you just displayed an unparrelleled level of ignorance, choosing the route of uneducated ideolouge so much more desperate to attack than to understand and discuss, I do believe I'm done with you. It's noone's fault other than your own that you don't have a fundamental understanding of how the global economy works. Read books, it will help.

Welcome to PPP...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/economy/in-2009-americans-paid-lowest-tax-rates-in-30-years-to-federal-government/2012/07/10/gJQAWc5bbW_story.html

Lowest tax rate in 3o years and its under Obama!

Against my better judgement I'll ask for your specific critique of each economic point I raised:

- our entire economy and banking system is global

- there isn't anyone ... anywhere (in America) ... that doesn't have considerable investment in foriegn goods and services

- our Keynesian system has systemically forced our domestic economy to export our inflation checks in the form of outsourcing jobs and importing goods in order to keep prices under control

- this (the fact that we no longer produce anything domestically) has caused us to become a service based economy

- (service based economies) consume(s) rather than produce(s) wealth

Can you give us a real world example of this?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/economy/in-2009-americans-paid-lowest-tax-rates-in-30-years-to-federal-government/2012/07/10/gJQAWc5bbW_story.html

Lowest tax rate in 3o years and its under Obama!

Can you give us a real world example of this?

I would tend to think that tax policy for 2009 was decided in 2008. Then again, if you don't want to follow that logic then maybe many more people were in the lower tax brackets?

Heh. This politics forum isn't much different than any of the others I visit, the major difference being that atleast you guys are decent enough people to be Bills fans. And that's something we can all hoist a beer to.

Maybe that just makes us all worthy of the Idiot brand?

Edited by Joe Miner

Against my better judgement I'm going to ask you this question. Do you have ANY idea why that is?

He won't get it. It's all smoke and mirrors. All you need to see is the line that states that extended unemployment and other pay-outs are considered tax cuts . . . Where the f*k do the a$$hats at WaPo think that the money for these payouts comes from?

The Washington Post, unabashedly shilling for Democrats sine 1973 . . .

In retrospect, it did hurt a little, and I'm most likely dumber now.

The trick to EII is treating him like the nutty uncle sitting in the corner on Thanksgiving. Good guy, entertaining, harmless, don't mind having him around...but for God's sake, don't even try to understand him.

The trick to EII is treating him like the nutty uncle sitting in the corner on Thanksgiving. Good guy, entertaining, harmless, don't mind having him around...but for God's sake, don't even try to understand him.

I once got banned on PPP for suppose libel. Why do escape Scott-Free?

He's been lurking here for eternity... I think he can figure that out you pedantic, supercilious anal orifice.

He started off trying to have a rational discussion with EiI. Hell of a start, surprised he still posts.

Again... He has been lurking forever... All of sudden he starts with me? The guy obviously is dumber than you give him credit for.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

No, I just have a habit of giving individuals the benefit of the doubt, preferring to build my own opinions of them through the experience of personal interaction. See, I like to form my own opionions rather than borrow someone elses.

You, however, have completely wasted my time and have saddly proven to be exactly what everyone said you were. You may just be the dumbest sonofabitch alive.