Is Mitt Romney A Dirty Tax Cheat?

Answer what? :blink:

Follow the discussion McFly... This is why you shouldn't jump into conversations half-cocked. What you said does not make things libel. Do you need me to post the definition?

Man you are dumb... I will just get it out of the way.

libel 1) n. to publish in print (including pictures), writing or broadcast through radio, television or film, an untruth about another which will do harm to that person or his/her reputation, by tending to bring the target into ridicule, hatred, scorn or contempt of others.

Okay... Now anwer again.

:lol: Coming from you, that is absolutely !@#$ing hilarious.

Please elaborate. Give us your expert factual testimony.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Follow the discussion McFly... This is why you shouldn't jump into conversations half-cocked. What you said does not make things libel. Do you need me to post the definition?

libel 1) n. to publish in print (including pictures), writing or broadcast through radio, television or film, an untruth about another which will do harm to that person or his/her reputation, by tending to bring the target into ridicule, hatred, scorn or contempt of others.

Okay... Now anwer again.

Might help if you actually asked a question. :lol:

Okay... Now anwer again.

Please elaborate. Give us your expert factual testimony.

What !@#$ing question am I to answer?

What !@#$ing question am I to answer?

Wow... You really are dumb.

Tell me where libel lies in people's posts. HINT: It isn't namecalling... And there are really only a few that do it. You are not one of them... Well at least now or in the past.

I was schooled on this when I was banned many years ago.

There is a reason why it is listed in the TOS.

Stop being evasive and answer the !@#$ing question, dammit!

LOL! I even gave him the definition.

Chef is like Wile E. Coyote... Probably shops at Acme.

Might help if you actually asked a question. :lol:

Jesus H. Christ... Isn't he following along. Womb to the tomb with you guys... :wallbash:

Tell me where libel lies in people's posts. HINT: It isn't namecalling... And there are really only a few that do it. You are not one of them... Well at least now or in the past.

LOL! I even gave him the definition.

Chef is like Wile E. Coyote... Probably shops at Acme.

Jesus H. Christ... Isn't he following along. Womb to the tomb with you guys... :wallbash:

One sentence please and make sure it ends with one of these....? What's the question am I supposed to be answering?

drags committed libel against me. He said I was the biggest ass hole on the board. But my mom says I'm a nice boy and my mom doesn't lie to me.

I see. Well, I suppose if that's how things work here, the next time some idiot pisses me off, I'll just ping his IP, google him, start posting his most personal information, and others can use it as they see fit. If this is a place where it's OK to **** on the floor, I see no harm in rubbing it onto the walls and furniture as well.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

I see. Well, I suppose if that's how things work here, the next time some idiot pisses me off, I'll just ping his IP, google him, start posting his most personal information, and others can use it as they see fit. If this is a place where it's OK to **** on the floor, I see no harm in rubbing it onto the walls and furniture as well.

How do you ping IP's... I thought only board Mods could do that?

Anyway... It isn't that people don't ever get banned from here... They do get banned.

Dude, she's your mom. Of course she does.

I'm actually plagiarizing my brother. His ex used to get mad and tell him he was a horrible bf, to which he would respond in his most innocent and sincere voice that she was wrong because his mom told him any girl would be lucky to have him and his mom doesn't lie to him. You can imagine the reaction that got.

About a month ago, according to my notes...

Really... I am calling BS. You make it sound like I talk about a lot, totally untrue. If people do ask about it... I can give them a very informed opinion that would probably surprise them where I stand. So far nobody has... So I have kept quiet.

Again... BS on your part... You just want to make up untrue schit about me.