Is Mitt Romney A Dirty Tax Cheat?

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you've lurked here for any length of time, you'd know that he's not even in the same league with the likes of Dave_in_Norfolk, conner, or BF in Indiana.

It's a libelous statement, only for diminishing the truly awesome display of stupidity that others have put so much work into.

At those levels placement is just a matter of opinion. It's like asking who where the 5 greatest quarterbacks of all time, and put them in order. ELL is in contention, but exact rank is debatable.

I really need to start working on the technology that will allow me to punch people through a computer monitor.

ExiledInIllinois:

Sorry, man. I gave you the benefit of the doubt, but you took my offer of good faith, and wiped your ass with it. I have absolutely no tolerance for stupid, and even less for those who wear their willful ignorance like a badge of honor. You and I? We could never be friends because I can't imagine a senario in which I could possibly have even a modicum of respect for you. I give people exactly one chance, and first impressions are everything. We're past that point now, and I'm sorry to say that you've failed. There is no "pick your self up and do better next time", there is no "you'll get em' next time". There is no next time. I know who you are now, and if you could even catch a glimpse of yourself the way I see you, there are no words for the level of personal shame you'd feel.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

I really need to start working on the technology that will allow me to punch people through a computer monitor.

Sorry, man. I gave you the benefit of the doubt, but you took my offer of good faith, and wiped your ass with it. I have absolutely no tolerance for stupid, and even less for those who wear their willful ignorance like a badge of honor. You and I? We could never be friends because I can't imagine a senario in which I could possibly have even a modicum of respect for you. I give people exactly one chance, and first impressions are everything. We're past that point now, and I'm sorry to say that you've failed. There is no "pick your self up and do better next time", there is no "you'll get em' next time". There is no next time. I know who you are now, and if you could even catch a glimpse of yourself the way I see you, there are no words for the level of personal shame you'd feel.

Drifter, welcome to the town of Lago.

LOL... We still don't know who you are. And you are gonna give me the benny of doubt? LOL. Believe me stranger, there is no shame taking you to task.

Wow... You have lurked this place for this long... I suggest you go back to lurking... Don't want you to hurt yourself or your mobile device.

ExiledInIllinois:

Is it strange to you at all, that everyone else I've spoken to here, including those I've disagreed with, I have found to be thoughtful, engaging, and worth discussing things with; with the sole exception being you?

With that said, I'm done wasting my time. Is there anyone else who would like to continue the discussion? I appologize for the brief derail.

ExiledInIllinois:

You are starting to take him to seriously. I think Tom was right, it's the nutty uncle thing and he is best ignored.

ExiledInIllinois:

Is it strange to you at all, that everyone else I've spoken to here, including those I've disagreed with, I have found to be thoughtful, engaging, and worth discussing things with; with the sole exception being you?

With that said, I'm done wasting my time. Is there anyone else who would like to continue the discussion? I appologize for the brief derail.

On PPP or the other boards. You sure about "everyone?"

This is PPP and if you have been lurking as long as you say... You should know what the place is like... :wallbash:

Sorry for being distrustful... I just don't buy your act schtick... Unless I know a little bit more about you.

Why do you want to strangle me... I don't want to strangle you... Again... It took you this long to jump into the frail.

I really have my doubts... You sure you are not an alias?

I guess you don't know the defintion... That is okay.

Name calling isn't the issue.

I am cool with all you guys... Just not when it turns malicious (and again, no, the name calling isn't malicious).

Think about it a little. We can all help or harm our reputation on our own... ;-)

Sometimes... I wonder why the board hasn't stepped in? Maybe some of the other posters have exposed their personal information.

It's not the name calling. It's saying you're the dumbest sonofabitch alive. That could be considered libel. But after further consideration I've come to the conclusion that it is absolutely not libel. And this time I'm not kidding.

Wow... Must have touched a nerve. Why is this board linked to Facebook then if giving personal information is so bad? I only devulge my name in PM's and never people's names slip in public. I devulged my name one time in a private meessage to a poster and they took it up their own to publish it... So be it, the cat is out of the bag. If you want to be taking seriously... You gotta give up the info... So people can build on it.

"Should" is the definitive word here.

I learned a long time ago to never ever let people on this board know your first name. It can only lead to......oh wait.....!@#$!!! :wallbash:

I share completely made-up personal information. Basically, not only does no one here no much about me, much of what they think they know is completely false.

I KNEW you weren't a heterosexual.

You are starting to take him to seriously. I think Tom was right, it's the nutty uncle thing and he is best ignored.

So you are taking Tom's word for it...

Really... Maybe I am being over the top... BUT... TYTT is coming here for rational discussion. Huh? Even being a long time lurker... :rolleyes::unsure:

I have noticed that a lot more liberals have been chiming in recently... That is a good thing.

Sorry... I wear my heart on my sleave. Now they are making excuses to not be here a few days until he simmers down. Why so hot... Obviuosly he went years withouth saying a peep... That strikes me as person who DOES NOT get hot.

You guys are the ones being disruptive... You don't have to say a word... I am the one defending my name. If you don't like what I am saying, disagree... You don't have to make crap up.

It's not the name calling. It's saying you're the dumbest sonofabitch alive. That could be considered libel. But after further consideration I've come to the conclusion that it is absolutely not libel. And this time I'm not kidding.

I agree with you. You are totally right. Now here is another dart and try again. Really, you are totally right. Hint: Take deep breath and think before your answer this time.

I wear my liver on mine.

I hear you!

On PPP or the other boards. You sure about "everyone?"

This is PPP and if you have been lurking as long as you say... You should know what the place is like... :wallbash:

Sorry for being distrustful... I just don't buy your act schtick... Unless I know a little bit more about you.

Why do you want to strangle me... I don't want to strangle you... Again... It took you this long to jump into the frail.

I really have my doubts... You sure you are not an alias?

So, you have discovered TYTT's real identity, eh? A doctor in Ghana?

http://edition.myjoyonline.com/pages/news/201111/76213.php

"He is the latest to jump into the frail to condemn homosexuality in Ghana."