Ernie Borgnine Dead at 95

Nanker

That is a hard role (VL) to fill! I can see, he sorta had the VL look.

I can't find a picture from the movie, but he had the same gap teeth and looked just like him in the movie. I found it on imdb - Legend in Granite (1973). It says it was 48 minutes long!

That's got to be wrong. I remember watching that a full night. But, I also remember my father complaining about all the commercials!

I don't know why but the first thing I always think of when I hear his name is that he's Mermaidman in Spongebob. There must be something wrong with me.

Well, you have some a picture of some homoerotic superhero as your avatar.

Well, you have some a picture of some homoerotic superhero as your avatar.

Don't disrespect Greenman. Besides he's less of a homoerotic superhero and more of a drunk, illiterate, janitor at a bar. Either way I take it you don't watch It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia or you would have gotten it.

Don't disrespect Greenman. Besides he's less of a homoerotic superhero and more of a drunk, illiterate, janitor at a bar. Either way I take it you don't watch It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia or you would have gotten it.

LOL - no, I don't but I have heard it's an excellent show!

What the hell? I just saw him on an interview with Bill O'Reilly and he looked great...must have been a re-broadcast or something.

RIP, Mr Borgnine!