how has scott mckillop looked in minicamp?

This question has been keeping me up at night lately.

But seriously, how do you expect anyone that is not at 1 bills drive to know how Scott freakin mckillop is looking at closed practices?

just because you have 3,000+ posts doesn't make you cool. is scotty m. bringing it or not?

double bump.

Edited by Dirtbag

This question has been keeping me up at night lately.

But seriously, how do you expect anyone that is not at 1 bills drive to know how Scott freakin mckillop is looking at closed practices?

because this is a bills mb with tons of people who may have access and im a diehard bills fan, really???...... :blink::unsure:

Edited by MARCELL DAREUS POWER

just because you have 3,000+ posts doesn't make you cool. is scotty m. bringing it or not?

double bump.

3,000 posts may not make me cool, but 3200 sure does, Dirtbag.

My intent was not to bang on Scott McKillop. I'm just asking how are we supposed to evaluate how a player is doing in closed practices?

Edited by FluffHead

Truthfully I'd be shocked if Scott McKillop ever fully recovers. To understand Scott McKillop, you have to understand who Scott McKillop is, where he came from. In short, Scott McKillop was a man with a horrible disease. He could not find no cure, won't you help him if you please? Then one day Scott McKillop came to my door, asking me for change. His eyes were clear and pure, but his mind was so deranged. Again, I don't see him ever coming back and being the force he once was- not from a disease like that.

Truthfully I'd be shocked if Scott McKillop ever fully recovers. To understand Scott McKillop, you have to understand who Scott McKillop is, where he came from. In short, Scott McKillop was a man with a horrible disease. He could not find no cure, won't you help him if you please? Then one day Scott McKillop came to my door, asking me for change. His eyes were clear and pure, but his mind was so deranged. Again, I don't see him ever coming back and being the force he once was- not from a disease like that.

Down with Disease.

3,000 posts may not make me cool, but 3200 sure does, Dirtbag.

My intent was not to bang on Scott McKillop. I'm just asking how are we supposed to evaluate how a player is doing in closed practices?

come on, fluffernutter, don't be sour. when you diss scotty m., you diss yourself.

seriously, how is he doing in closed practices?

triple bump.

Down with Disease.

with a shout-out like that, i just can't stay angry at you flufferbugger. i still prefer sample in a jar.

come on, fluffernutter, don't be sour. when you diss scotty m., you diss yourself.

seriously, how is he doing in closed practices?

triple bump.

with a shout-out like that, i just can't stay angry at you flufferbugger. i still prefer sample in a jar.

OK Sandsack, truce. Sources deep within OBD say Scotty M. has been playing like a modern day Kenyatta Wright or DaShon Polk.

Edited by FluffHead

OK Sandsack, truce. Sources deep within OBD say Scotty M. has been playing like a modern day Kenyatta Wright or DaShon Polk.

that's all i needed to hear, fluffy.

--

Sent from my iphone en route to las vegas.

to me the symptoms clearly point to three possibilities, Tuberculosis, Ebola, or Leprosy. nothing else matches.

Poor scott mckillop, and his ma had such high hopes for him.