Unemployment Rate Dropped In Every State That Elected A Republican Gov

Interesting.

Of course the problem with relying on unemployment rates as an indicator is that there's no way to tell if the rate dropped through job growth or through an increase in people who are no longer receiving unemployment.

I'm also sure you could find a democratic website that posts another statistic saying that every state that elected a democratic governor improved in some way as well.

Statistics are 98% true, 95% spin and 65% made up on the spot. Careful analysis of anything can make any statistics say anything you want.

I'm also sure you could find a democratic website that posts another statistic saying that every state that elected a democratic governor improved in some way as well.

Statistics are 98% true, 95% spin and 65% made up on the spot. Careful analysis of anything can make any statistics say anything you want.

Did you just make that up?

So who will get the credit in the 2012 Election the Governors or the President?

It's going to come down to the guys that say, "hey I want to work, against the guys that say, "this freebie schit is cool". Whoever has the numbers.

It's going to come down to the guys that say, "hey I want to work, against the guys that say, "this freebie schit is cool". Whoever has the numbers.

I agree with this. I really believe that there are a lot of people out there that want to work. I still say while healthcare reform was a noble cause to take up does it really matter if you can get affordable healthcare when you have no job, can't pay your mortgage, can't make your car payments, can't put food on the table to feed your family?