Only 65 days until the 2012 Bills Season begins. Why #65 Garrison Sanb

:rolleyes:

This again? I mean, sure, he's got talent. In fact, he had enough talent to redefine the position. But how many years do we have to sit around waiting for it to happen? Nothing between that guy's ears.

In his first two years in the NFL Sanborn had two different special teams coaches… that's a pretty tough deal for a kid burdened with such high expectations.

And not to dredge up our old arguments but why can't you understand that some players succeed because they land in ideal circumstances while other players aren't so lucky?

Also, Sanborn attended a Jesuit high school so there's that too.

For some, the road to greatness is a longer journey than for others.

When the smoke clears on his career, Sanborn is gonna be one of the all-time greats… just remember who told you that.

In his first two years in the NFL Sanborn had two different special teams coaches… that's a pretty tough deal for a kid burdened with such high expectations.

And not to dredge up our old arguments but why can't you understand that some players succeed because they land in ideal circumstances while other players aren't so lucky?

Also, Sanborn attended a Jesuit high school so there's that too.

For some, the road to greatness is a longer journey than for others.

When the smoke clears on his career, Sanborn is gonna be one of the all-time greats… just remember who told you that.

We'll see. It's evident that I'm not going to change your mind, but to me he seems like a wilting lily in all the big moments.

Of course, in typical Bills fashion he'll finally have a decent season then accept $100 million from another team.

Edited by SageAgainstTheMachine