Coming to Buffalo to see my first NFL game

Thanks Tom, I knew underneath it all you really were a nice guy.

While almost done, the work on the Beltway between Braddock Road and the American legion Bridge can fug your day up at any time of day..on any day.Also, the route through Breezewood and 99 North to 80 to 219 will be at least 90 minutes faster than taking 68 to 219.

Have to come to Hamers for the home opener Tailgate party.

And what Mead said, stop by Hammers Lot for the Two Bills Drive Annual Home Opener Tailgate (TBDAHOT).

Why stop by when you can park at Hammer's Lot and be part of TBDAHOT.

Park at hammers, just don't stop by. Opener is a blast.

Rob, this is starting to sound like they either A: want to kill you, or B: want to steal your car.

Edited by LeviF91

I actually both fly and drive. In terms of flights, Mr. Info dead on (hence his name LOL).

Hotels sell out fast in Downtown Buffalo for Bills game..for the opener think most are already booked. So depending where you want to stay , you best make a reservation pronto.

In terms of driving direction, following route takes me 8 h 30(not including stops) from UR to Grand Island I also would not do on motorcycle.

95 n

17 n

66 w

81 n

522 n

70 w to breezwood

76w towards Pittsburgh

99 north

322 w

Some other small roads from to 80 w(look at a map..these are pretty obvious )

219 north

If you wanted to go on bike, Take 64w to15 north through Gordonsville, then get on the 231 North through Sperryville where you will get 522 north through Front Royal..awesome scenery , great road, add 30 minutes to trip. I would think that is a two day ride.

That's the way I go as well. There's just no short way to get there. Not only would I not plan on riding a bike, I wouldn't plan on driving back the same night as the game. You can go half way if you insist and stay in Breezewood or something.