Talk About Your Class Warfare

Average US annual salary, 2011: 43,460.00

Average US CEO annual income 2011: 11,400,000.00

Income of CEO of United Health for 2011: 102,000,000.00

And now you HAVE to buy his policies, or one of his buddies at Aetna or Cigna.... LOLOLOLOL...

but I'll take it. My wife had 35,000 in medical bills last month, paying premiums for the last 10 years has been worth it then some....

Only in America could be have such a messy, expensive HC system where private comapines get a capitive audience to bend over with no grease......

And now you HAVE to buy his policies, or one of his buddies at Aetna or Cigna.... LOLOLOLOL...

but I'll take it. My wife had 35,000 in medical bills last month, paying premiums for the last 10 years has been worth it then some....

Only in America could be have such a messy, expensive HC system where private comapines get a capitive audience to bend over with no grease......

Thanks to, basically, the very same people who have now 'fixed' that for you. We'll see how it goes.

Actually, that number includes capital gains...i.e., it's income, not salary.

Doubtful that the reported numbers include capital gains, because those are in the 1040s, which aren't filed with the SEC (at least until Obama is re-elected)

Not having seen the source of anything in this topic, my guess is that the numbers are from the companies proxy statements, which add up salary, bonus, deferred comp and stock awards into "income" The first two are simple, as they're usually all cash. The others are a calculation of present value of the awards if the CEO earns them. It's not like they get the big Jerry's Kids check on the bonus day.

Doubtful that the reported numbers include capital gains, because those are in the 1040s, which aren't filed with the SEC

I know they keep winning the National Title, but now we have to file taxes with the SEC? Wow, they really are the dominant FBS Conference

People having "insurance" hasn't made health care less expensive. So far, there's been little to nothing reported on "ObamaCare" that shows tangible proof that costs will decrease at all. In fact, virtually everything I've seen shows it'll increase it at around the current rate or higher.

Whoopie.