Happy Fourth of July

Yes, because you commented on it. If now you want to claim that you don't know what I'm referring to then maybe you shouldn't have posted your last post. You can't have it both ways. You either don't know what I was referring to and commented on it or did know what I was referring to and made an idiot statement. :oops: Time to retreat to your above the fray position. :w00t:

No need to retreat to it. I started there. All I've done in this thread is mock you.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll give you a break here. You probably weren't around when tgregg quoted someone and actually put in it quotation marks when it was nothing like the guy said. I called him out and he said it was ok because he was using time honored hyperbole. I thought it was equivalent to lying. He disageed and defended it. What do you think, is it ok to misquote someone on purpose to try to make the person you misquoted seem stupid or wrong?

Oh, thank god! You're giving me a break! Because a soooooooo care about what you think.

Retard.

No need to retreat to it. I started there. All I've done in this thread is mock you.

Yes, don't address the fact that you painted yourself into a corner but freely admit that you consider yourself above the fray? Stating "you're an idiot and a !@#$ing moron" 25,000 times is real proof that you are above the fray? Tell me how you successfully "mocked' me? Did you mock me because I objected to people beating up on America on Independence Day? Did you mock me for debating with someone who was trying to change the focus of the issue? Tell me ATF, just what makes you better than everyone else here?

Edited by 3rdnlng

Oh, thank god! You're giving me a break! Because a soooooooo care about what you think.

Retard.

You obviously didn't read the whole thread and didn't understand what you were posting. I tried to take it easy on you but you ungraciously wouldn't accept that and called me a retard. If you read the bolded part of your post you might want to reconsider who you call the "retard".

You obviously didn't read the whole thread and didn't understand what you were posting. I tried to take it easy on you but you ungraciously wouldn't accept that and called me a retard. If you read the bolded part of your post you might want to reconsider who you call the "retard".

Dear god.

I love it when you go down the typo lane because you always make a complete ass of yourself.

"Bolded" isn't a word. The correct way to write it would be "the bold part of your post".

And somehow I don't think your ignorance of that fact is a typo.

So yes, you are a retard.

Edited by Bigfatbillsfan

Yes, don't address the fact that you painted yourself into a corner but freely admit that you consider yourself above the fray? Stating "you're an idiot and a !@#$ing moron" 25,000 times is real proof that you are above the fray? Tell me how you successfully "mocked' me?

"...a consensus of tweets..."

Did you mock me because I objected to people beating up on America on Independence Day? Did you mock me for debating with someone who was trying to change the focus of the issue?

I mocked you for discussing "a consensus of tweets."

And be thankful I'm mocking you merely for taking Twitter seriously. I could be mocking you for the breathtaking stupidity of your argument: you're arguing against Chris Rock's very accurate observation that not everyone was granted independence on the 4th of July with the pithy observation that "anyone who agrees with him hates America!"

Tell me ATF, just what makes you better than everyone else here?

You're not everyone.

Expected response: 3rd's going to brag that he's embarrassed me three times this week, and tell me I should slink away before he embarrasses me any further.

"...a consensus of tweets..."

I mocked you for discussing "a consensus of tweets."

And be thankful I'm mocking you merely for taking Twitter seriously. I could be mocking you for the breathtaking stupidity of your argument: you're arguing against Chris Rock's very accurate observation that not everyone was granted independence on the 4th of July with the pithy observation that "anyone who agrees with him hates America!"

You're not everyone.

Expected response: 3rd's going to brag that he's embarrassed me three times this week, and tell me I should slink away before he embarrasses me any further.

You are the one who said it. Live with it.

Btw, I don't belong to twitter, but I found those comments offensive. Do you disagree? Do you really think that Chris Rock's comments were appropriate?

You are the one who said it. Live with it.

I said what, now?

Btw, I don't belong to twitter, but I found those comments offensive. Do you disagree? Do you really think that Chris Rock's comments were appropriate?

Yes, I do. I think your comments are inappropriate.

I said what, now?

Yes, I do. I think your comments are inappropriate.

So, you're busting my balls that the Declaration of Independence from England didn't include the elimination of slavery? Nice move ATF. Keep it up. Your groupies will admire you more.

Edited by 3rdnlng

So, you're busting my balls that the Declaration of Independence from England didn't include the elimination of slavery? Nice move ATF. Keep it up. your groupies will admire you more.

What the !@#$? We're not talking about the Declaration of Independence, we're talking about a "consensus of tweets" that says it was incomplete, and your shallow stupid jingoistic boorish crass ignorant reaction to it, you shitlicker.

What the !@#$? We're not talking about the Declaration of Independence, we're talking about a "consensus of tweets" that says it was incomplete, and your shallow stupid jingoistic boorish crass ignorant reaction to it, you shitlicker.

whn n da cors of humn ev3nts...

Ah, that's a hook that has to hurt. All I said is that I thought the tweets were out of line. You've spent the last several posts trying to save the argument for your groupies. They seemed to bash America. I support America. Where do you stand?

BTW, it's so sad that you have to resort to the name calling. "Shitlicker", really? Is this a sign of me getting under your skin or a sign that you just can't handle the truth?

Glad to see that you are finally onboard with ACA. Thank you for supporting 30 million of your fellow Americans by not allowing freedloaders to escape taxation.

Yeah, because the EBT swipe swipe crowd and illegal immigrants are subject to the same tax, err penalty, that I am :censored:

Glad to see that you are finally onboard with ACA. Thank you for supporting 30 million of your fellow Americans by not allowing freedloaders to escape taxation.

Nice try. You're still this boards idiot.

Yeah, because the EBT swipe swipe crowd and illegal immigrants are subject to the same tax, err penalty, that I am :censored:

I don't get it. What is EBT swipe swipe crowd?

Nice try. You're still this boards idiot.

No. That has become you.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Quick. In two sentences or less, tell me what a consesus of the tweets would be. What does it take to get through your thick skull that the tweets were what I was talking about? Quit throwing out misdirections and canards.

So... you can't give me the point of the article. I guess that means reading comprehension is out. As is logical discussion or civil discourse. What exactly can you bring to the conversation then aside from hilarious rantings?

:thumbsup: