I pray to God that I am wrong

Anon Y. Mous

My gut feeling says that we beat the Steelers no problem. But both the Colts and Rams lose. The Colts are almost a given and I am praying for a miracle with the Rams. Interesting stat that the Jets have only beaten teams with a ridiculously low winning percentage that gives me faint hope.

But I am being honest who cannot see with all the bad luck we had at the start of the season that as fate wold have it that the we do not make the playoffs even though we are now one of the better teams in football and no one wants to play us. A pessimistic me can just see all the pissed off people calling up WGR with a bunch of coulda shoulda wouldas next week and for a good chunk of the offseason.

The optimistic side of me albeit a little smaller says that the Football Gods will find a way to put the Bills in the playoffs. GO RAMS!

I said as much last week and now i have a new ass hole.

and it wasn't ripped cleanly.

Look, there's no way the Rams can beat the Jets unless the Jets just fall apart completely, or refuse to run. The Girl Scouts can run on the Rams, and it's just a perfect playoff-style matchup for the Jets. Their defense is good enough to control the game from start to finish, and we all know the Rams ST aren't going to help their team's cause.

The other matchup offers less in the way of hope. Even though I think the Bills are twice the team the Broncos are and they don't really "deserve" to get in ahead of the Bills, I think they will. They're at home, they NEED it, and Indy simply doesn't.

Shannahan isn't stupid. He'll know how to play this game. He'll know that the key will be to get pressure on Manning no matter what - even hit him late and take an unsportsmanlike conduct or two. Because 15 yards and a first down is a small price to pay to convince Dungy to not take any more chances with Peyton.

It'll hurt, but my picks are Bills, Broncos, Jets. It sucks, and I hope to god I'm wrong. Too bad god is too busy to give football wishes any eartime.

I said as much last week and now i have a new ass hole.

and it wasn't ripped cleanly.

Look, there's no way the Rams can beat the Jets unless the Jets just fall apart completely, or refuse to run. The Girl Scouts can run on the Rams, and it's just a perfect playoff-style matchup for the Jets. Their defense is good enough to control the game from start to finish, and we all know the Rams ST aren't going to help their team's cause.

The other matchup offers less in the way of hope. Even though I think the Bills are twice the team the Broncos are and they don't really "deserve" to get in ahead of the Bills, I think they will. They're at home, they NEED it, and Indy simply doesn't.

Shannahan isn't stupid. He'll know how to play this game. He'll know that the key will be to get pressure on Manning no matter what - even hit him late and take an unsportsmanlike conduct or two. Because 15 yards and a first down is a small price to pay to convince Dungy to not take any more chances with Peyton.

It'll hurt, but my picks are Bills, Broncos, Jets. It sucks, and I hope to god I'm wrong. Too bad god is too busy to give football wishes any eartime.

186745[/snapback]

I think your wrong.........good pick with the bills tho.........u'd be lucky to get another one right

if you have to post this after every phuckin member has already posted the same sh-- ........then dont........just log the hell off and go to sleep and wake up monday

I am serious.........I really get tired of seeing this sh--..........

NO GAME ON SUNDAY IS DETERMINED YET

remember the FIns on monday night?????????????? I bet u seen that one coming too huh?> :pirate:  :doh:

186739[/snapback]

:doh: Dude -- he's just saying what he thinks might happen. Calm down. If you don't want to hear people's predictions, maybe you shouldn't be reading an online forum.

Yes the odds are against us, but what brings me hope is that the odds of us being in this position right now were overwhelmingly against us after week 4 -- and look where we are now :doh:

no what you don't understand is we have like 100 posts just like this everyday.......how about they all post in the same dam thread......

186751[/snapback]

Is their a law against starting his own thread? Come on...This is a bills fans forum where we would like to talk bills 24hrs..

186745[/snapback]

Perfect game plan. Shannahan will do what he thinks is going to help him win. The counterpoint to that is that Dungy might just turnaround and do the same to their guy. The last thing you want going into the playoffs in week 17, is your team being bum rushed by a likely opponent you will be facing the following week or two. Momentum and a feeling of dominance cannot be understated at this time of the year.

I am of the belief that if the bills take care of what they can control....then the rest of it will play itself out....

- First of all....there is a reason why the bronco's are falling apart....and regardless of who sits for the colts it doesn't take away from their offensive weaponry.....

- And the jets....are you FRICKEN KIDDING ME....THE JETS? Here is another team that has been beaten on occasions when they should have won and choke away big games.....

They are going to play the rams....who might stink defensively but offensively their weapons are SCARY...especially at home.....

I say we get in as long as we take care of our own business......

no what you don't understand is we have like 100 posts just like this everyday.......how about they all post in the same dam thread......

186751[/snapback]

With less than a thousand posts you dont have the right to criticize that harshly.

I apologize on behalf of the Wall community.

Our only hope, it would appear, is for Indy to kick the ever living crap outta Denver for us to make the playoffs. Who cares if the Jests win or lose--we are in if the ponies collapse!

Personally, I'd love to see the Jests lose (to make my nephew happy; he's a horse fan). But then again, if they made it and we did too, this would undoubtedly show the rest of the league that this is the best division in football!

Realistically, I don't care which of the two loses, as long as we get in.

With less than a thousand posts you dont have the right to criticize that harshly.

I apologize on behalf of the Wall community.

186779[/snapback]

give me a month I will pass you in post so I can say what I want too..........

:pirate:

give me a month I will pass you in post so I can say what I want too..........

:pirate:

186796[/snapback]

In this great country of ours, having freedom of speech legally protected, doesn't automatically make what you say right. If a post seems redundant to you, simply move on. Why is that so hard to understand or accept? :doh:

In this great country of ours, having freedom of speech legally protected, doesn't automatically make what you say right.  If a post seems redundant to you, simply move on. Why is that so hard to understand or accept?  :pirate:

186807[/snapback]

yeah so why did you reply?

When Buffalo doesn't control their own destiny, we don't have a choice but to hope some gives us the help we need. I'm hoping, but I'm not at all certain. If we win and we don't get in, we at least gave it a great shot considering the hole Buffalo was in at the start of the season. Buffalo is going to be one scary team next year. If teams don't want to play us now, they will be terrified next year - if TD can keep things relatively together in the offseason.

You guys seem to be assuming the Bills are going to beat the Steelers, no problem. I certainly hope they do, but this is going to be a harder test than any game they've had since they lost to New England.

Too much woofing going on.

You guys seem to be assuming the Bills are going to beat the Steelers, no problem.  I certainly hope they do, but this is going to be a harder test than any game they've had since they lost to New England. 

186974[/snapback]

i agree that we, the team that is, has to just stay focused and win this game. it is not a done deal. i do not agree with the comparison with the NE game though. big game....no doubt...it is huge. but, the steelers 2nd teamers will not compare to the pats at full strength. we need to beat the steelers badly..........like they are the reserves that they are. if the rest falls into place......then we'll all be happy campers. i think that our best hope, as crazy as it seems, is in the rams victory. they have a shot to still get in and the jets can choke with the best of them. i also think that our team is truely focused on THIS GAME.......it is us, the fans, and the media watching and woofing over the other scenarios.

go bills................go rams

I like the personal foul theory, dont think it'll happen intentionally. Broncos are dirty as it is with their cut block tactics but you risk too much playing that game when you see the same team the next week.

Siragusas flop on McNair is evidence that those things happen though.

Shannahan just doesnt impress me as a coach. What has he won without Joe Montana or John Elway? Great players make great coaches sometimes. Same can be said of Holmgren with Favre and #16.

I really think the Colts are going to try and win this for the reasons they gave.