Tweet from Kirwan

That was a good interview from PK on NFL Radio.

For those of you who don't have Sirius, it is worth it simply for that radio show. The broadcasters are good, and the Bills actually get quite a bit of play. I've called in several times and it is so nice to hear the national guys first really know the bills strengths and weaknesses, and the excitement for what the Bills will do. And no, I don't wirk for Sirius, my wife just tells me I'm addicted to it as it's always on in my car.

Go Bills!

That graham pick is going to be a head scratched until I see him produce in games.

And can't really link on my phone, but it was tweeted by kirwan back on June 20th. It is word for word what the op posted, and nothing more

Why is it going to be a head scratcher?

Why is it going to be a head scratcher?

It was just an odd choice for the type of player. It was like a younger version of parrish. I just didn't see this type of receiver being the type they coveted or needed based on everything that.was said when the season ended.

Grahams strength seems to in the slot, and nor on the outside where they really need him. If they can work him in, then great. And for all I know he could turn into a desean Jackson type receiver. But I would be lying if I said I didnt have my doubts.

It was just an odd choice for the type of player. It was like a younger version of parrish. I just didn't see this type of receiver being the type they coveted or needed based on everything that.was said when the season ended.

Grahams strength seems to in the slot, and nor on the outside where they really need him. If they can work him in, then great. And for all I know he could turn into a desean Jackson type receiver. But I would be lying if I said I didnt have my doubts.

I think they are hoping for a bit more of a desean jackson, than a Parrish. He is not THAT small....

Graham is NOT a Roscoe clone. He's about four inches taller, heavier, and faster. The Bills want him to be a legitimate outside threat, but in their system the receivers have to learn every position so that's why Graham also got work in the slot during OTAs and minicamp.

In fairness Rosco was 5'8 in cleats Graham is 4 inches taller withthe same speed. Rosco would get knocked over by a stiff wind Graham seems a little more solid. I am positive on the kid but am partial to the ACC and watched a few of his games. He would stand out here and there.

it is so nice to hear the national guys first really know the bills strengths and weaknesses, and the excitement for what the Bills will do.

This goes to my perennial complaint about "national" media. Hardly anybody really follows all 32 teams. Nobody on ESPN does with the possible exception of Jaws.

Pat Kirwan actually does his homework. I don't mind somebody being critical if he knows what he's talking about, but most "national" guys read up on last year's playoff teams (at most) and that's it.

Personally I see TJ Graham as Lee Evans light....without the heavy contract......who you have to account for deep so your not gonna bunch up safeties at the LOS and sit on routes......

He might be a decoy a lot of the time....but if he keeps defenses from camping at the LOS....then he has served his purpose.

Personally I see TJ Graham as Lee Evans light....without the heavy contract......who you have to account for deep so your not gonna bunch up safeties at the LOS and sit on routes......

He might be a decoy a lot of the time....but if he keeps defenses from camping at the LOS....then he has served his purpose.

Thats exactly what I picture. A bigger, faster version for a fraction of the cost

Thats exactly what I picture. A bigger, faster version for a fraction of the cost

This is exactly why people turned on Evans. He was too small, too one dimensional and too overpaid for what he produced. Not that he was bad but as our #1 his draft status, money, and live wasn't justified because of that. TJ on the other hand was and will not be expected or overhyped like any of this so he will be fine. Fwiw I too see him as Evans for less cost and less expectations. I'll give Lee this, personally I liked him. I met him a few rimes and he was very down to earth. I can only hope TJ acts the same.

Graham is NOT a Roscoe clone. He's about four inches taller, heavier, and faster. The Bills want him to be a legitimate outside threat, but in their system the receivers have to learn every position so that's why Graham also got work in the slot during OTAs and minicamp.

I never said he was a clone. But he is a speed guy who is strongest in the slot. The more I look at him, I don't see much of him being used on the outside in college. He is strongest in the slot, which is where parrish signed.

I don't see the lee Evans comparisons either. Evans was a great deep threat and that's it. Graham is a great slot receiver with potential to be a deep threat. He is either going to be a more durable parrish or a desean jackson type if he can be the deep threat, big play guy.

If he does work out as a deep threat, he will be better than Evans just because he is can do more than just run deep.

I never said he was a clone. But he is a speed guy who is strongest in the slot. The more I look at him, I don't see much of him being used on the outside in college. He is strongest in the slot, which is where parrish signed.

I don't see the lee Evans comparisons either. Evans was a great deep threat and that's it. Graham is a great slot receiver with potential to be a deep threat. He is either going to be a more durable parrish or a desean jackson type if he can be the deep threat, big play guy.

If he does work out as a deep threat, he will be better than Evans just because he is can do more than just run deep.

The Bills have said that he's an outside receiver and played him exclusively on the outside in OTA's and minicamp. He has just as much potential as Evans to run fly routes, once he either learns to beat the jam and/or toasts a CB the first time requiring a cushion off the LOS.

Tired of hearing the comparisons between Graham and Parrish.

Parrish is 5'9" 175 and Graham is 5'11" 190. Totally different skill sets and IMO is a more polished WR.