Am I the only one finds Hillary Clinton ....

Seriously, I think It's time for you to get over the Couric interview. I think that Palin's moved well past that "low" point which you've clearly fixated on and can't seem to move past.

Coulter and Will? Get real. Coulter's intelligence is highly questionable. She's a HUGE Chris Christie fan. I just heard a Christie ad on the radio today in NJ where he actually BRAGS that he hasn't raised NJ taxes since he's been in office!!!!!...LOL To people who live in his state which boasts the 5th highest taxed people in the entire freaking country! Oh gee, thanks big guy! What a gem not raising our taxes!...LOL

BTW, George Will is a tool. George Will would be in the fetal position if his elite intellectual ass ever had to go through the mass media enema that Palin went through.

Sorry, but anymore people you got?

Boy, you're really on fire... how can anyone compete with that?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My girl Hillary has been an outstanding SoS, and even some conservatives agree with that. I don't blame her for looking a bit tired sometimes, hard work will do that to a person. And we hold women to a higher standard than men. Alot of it is what hair style she wears; some are better than others. I met her in the 90's and she looks better in person than in pictures.

And she would be a tremendous choice for president in 2016 (and would have been in 2008). She has only improved and expanded on her resume. Reagan won when he was 69. And her recent approval rating was at 66%, which must include some Republicans. She can take her well deserved break after she steps down from SoS, recharge and then make a run in 2016 after Obama's 2nd term.

Edited by PastaJoe

My girl Hillary has been an outstanding SoS, and even some conservatives agree with that. I don't blame her for looking a bit tired sometimes, hard work will do that to a person. And we hold women to a higher standard than men. Alot of it is what hair style she wears; some are better than others. I met her in the 90's and she looks better in person than in pictures.

And she would be a tremendous choice for president in 2016 (and would have been in 2008). She has only improved and expanded on her resume. Reagan won when he was 69. And her recent approval rating was at 66%, which must include some Republicans. She can take her well deserved break after she steps down from SoS, recharge and then make a run in 2016 after Obama's 2nd term.

:lol:

MDP, THIS is how you troll.

Given the sound bite nature of your post, at first I was concerned you're a Hillary staffer giving us some insight on her plan for another presidential run in 2016. Then I took comfort knowing she'll get trounced again because of something you fans of Hillary haven't understood in the 20 years she's been on the national spotlight ... SHE DOESN'T PRESENT WELL. Doesn't have any new ideas, doesn't show good understanding of most issues important to Americans, has a record of changing her position to suit the political mood (voted for Iraq II as Senator, opposed it in primary). Obama did not "steal" the primary, he defeated an inferior hack.

So fine let her enter the fray again in 4 years. She'll only lose again, and retire for good since no one will want her, even more bitter and angry.

Useless hag.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

Id much rather of had Hillary at the helm than the economically incompetent ideologue that resides at the white house today.

Hillary's comments about the economy during the campaign were so ignorant and superficial, if she'd won we'd be in the throes of another great depression by now.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

wow

i mean, just wow

I think Sarah Palin is actually mentally retarded, I mean, the things she says are often absurd...

really. and yet some people actually think she would could pull of a sec of state job. and i know they arent the only ones, given palins astounding popularity. honest to god that makes me concerned for the country

im an independant, ive voted for more republicans for pres than democrats, and yet i find the comparison between hillary and palin laughable. hillary is smart, regal, presentable, and a terrific sec of state. palin is a dumber rush limbaugh with breasts and would be a total disaster in that job

like i said, concerned for the country

Hillary continues to look worse as time goes on, I could be wrong up she looks bloated like she has a drinking problem.

ive noticed that too, but i think there could be other reasons. first, shes just getting older and simply looks it. also, i dont think a dolled up woman is appropriate for that job anyway. she needs to go into many countries where woman are already demeaned and/or objectified, she needs to present an air of established dignity. she can only try so hard to look good or risk being devalued as a bimbo on the cover of glamor magazine. frankly, i noticed she doesnt do up her hair or anything, just lets it hang, and honestly i think thats a better look for her at this point in that job. all business